Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

No kill awarded?

Mosizlak

Same thing has been happening to me since the last patch. But now, it went from maybe one unit, to every unit in a sortie. At haybes I killed a 3f( exploded it) an 88 a ht 2c , and a 105, no friendlies engaging at all and I pretty much one shot all of them. Got killed and all hits no kills, respawned, killed a 38t one shot flames, only got a "hit" credit nothing in stats either

• Like 1

I can't figure out if the problem is only in new towns as @aefalready said or also with new players. From my statistics about a dozen tanks will be missing, the last of which yesterday, an a13, destroyed at the first shot with a stug at 1800m. There is the hit in stats but not the kill, and no one engaged it including LW.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vongters said:

I can't figure out if the problem is only in new towns as @aefalready said or also with new players. From my statistics about a dozen tanks will be missing, the last of which yesterday, an a13, destroyed at the first shot with a stug at 1800m. There is the hit in stats but not the kill, and no one engaged it including LW.

My video definitely wasn't a new town, was Antwerp. 

• Like 1

Just throwing it out there , I'm sure what you guys have said this didn't happen in maybe any of it , but I have already noticed and seen if some lone EI especially by Tanks decides to unload one or 2 clips onto it and then shortly thereafter it the tank gets killed the kill award goes to the INF.

I had such scenario a few times but the one that sticks in my mind is drkmouse as a pak , me as a sniper in a church tower,  we had AB well surrounded when a H39 came out of AB , drkmouse pushed his pak into pos directed by myself while I kept shooting at it well aware I won't get the kill but me shooting at it I wanted to him to stay on the sticks and not switch to gunner, it worked drkmouse got on his 6 blew him up , we took town guess who got the kill on h39 , my surprise I got the credit and we all know there is no way that I did any killing besides chipping paint off said h39.

So maybe in 1 or 2 instances that did occur in all you guys posts.

51 minutes ago, TR6AL said:

It has been mentioned and we will look into it . 

Also, the MG42 on the stats page registers under the german sapper class for kills :)

• Registered Users
3 hours ago, dfire said:

Also, the MG42 on the stats page registers under the german sapper class for kills :)

Different problem and different person. I'll see what I can do though. 

23 hours ago, Dre21 said:

Just throwing it out there , I'm sure what you guys have said this didn't happen in maybe any of it , but I have already noticed and seen if some lone EI especially by Tanks decides to unload one or 2 clips onto it and then shortly thereafter it the tank gets killed the kill award goes to the INF.

I had such scenario a few times but the one that sticks in my mind is drkmouse as a pak , me as a sniper in a church tower,  we had AB well surrounded when a H39 came out of AB , drkmouse pushed his pak into pos directed by myself while I kept shooting at it well aware I won't get the kill but me shooting at it I wanted to him to stay on the sticks and not switch to gunner, it worked drkmouse got on his 6 blew him up , we took town guess who got the kill on h39 , my surprise I got the credit and we all know there is no way that I did any killing besides chipping paint off said h39.

So maybe in 1 or 2 instances that did occur in all you guys posts.

If the et is flamed and you so much as hit it with a knife strike before it blows up the kill will go to you, it's not an every time thing but I've seen it happen quite a few times

• Registered Users
22 hours ago, dfire said:

Known issue and will get looked at but seems to be a little deeper than just moving it to another category. 

Could this be a consequence of the hurricane bug fix? After all at least that showed you got a kill credit