Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Smoke / optics

ezrelay

• CORNERED RAT

Because we believe the smoke is more realistic to historical.

S!

• Haha 1

I love you guys but quit changing stuff just to change stuff. And its not very accurate/realistic across the board.  Surface its deployed on etc... So we have created more work or pissed peeps off.

This acount will remain inactive while I subbed another account to help the UP side. Some one has to do something. When the worm turns ill resub this account. Its UP for me until things balance out a bit.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ezrelay said:

I love you guys but quit changing stuff just to change stuff. And its not very accurate/realistic across the board.  Surface its deployed on etc... So we have created more work or pissed peeps off.

Yup. 

The had to have known that doing this was gonna pizz a lot of people off. 

Edited by Mosizlak

14 hours ago, TMAN said:

Because we believe the smoke is more realistic to historical.

S!

U are aware not all guns produce the same amount of smoke , as we have now the 88 produces as much as the pak36 ( I use German equipment as an example cause that is what I play)

Now having said that the 88 ( insert Allied big gun )didn't have to hit small hit boxes aka kill shots on equipment either if we keep the smoke the way it is , they aimed at the target and had a pretty good chance of destroying the target or make the crew bail , which ofcourse we do not have in game , actually we got the opposite we got flaming equipment driving around and still fighting and doing all sorts of other goofy stuff .

So it be better to just tone it down with the smoke if you guys want some realism   , but the goofiness we see right now  needs to go including Tanks that drive around on fire .

• Thanks 1

I think the smoke is a bit much especially when firing the 25mm french atg or 2lber….at the very least pair it down for the lower tiered atgs but i do understand the heavier armor and guns having more smoke

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aef said:

I think the smoke is a bit much especially when firing the 25mm french atg or 2lber….at the very least pair it down for the lower tiered atgs but i do understand the heavier armor and guns having more smoke

mle34 was known for having almost zero muzzle flash and smoke.