Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

IVC

Tatonka

had it turned off since the crashes and everything has been good,  no force despawns at all . So yesterday turned it on ,and found it anoying, one guy over and over again explaining stuff instead of typeing it .  Finally got it shut off . For some reason my 2nd account turned on when I had  turned my 1st account on ( same PC ) . But when I turned my 1st account off the 2nd was still on . So I thought it was still on even after I turned it off :(  .  So then after I got it turned off started getting lock ups , then had both accounts  1st force despawn bad conn then ctd out of game .  

I am assuming a bug with IVC - when an Allied player switches from French to British (and vice versa), the channel you were originally in is changed to target.

So... as we tend to all sit in Squad channel, we'll flip country and then wonder why we're talking with players on target and not squaddies (or taking to ourselves and wondering why there is no response).

• Like 1

I had area on, with the thought that maybe I might use it... but I get random HC chat, so in addition to never hearing ei, I also get to hear conversations about "whatever" so I just turned it all off (IVC volume to zero).

The best was during the last event , I was at an FB all of a sudden I hear stormy and gang talking,  and I'm like wait a second , I said hi we had a polite chat ,  I let them have the channel , I stayed silent sure I could have played spy but that is not what I do , I didn't even move from the FB , just guarded it ( we lost it ) after a few attempts .

It seemed to be a buggy IVC on Sunday Axis ending up on Allied IVC and vice versa .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2