Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mouse giving intermittent action when slewing to the right

Elfin

This has been happening in game for a while on my iMac.

I have reinstalled the game, zapped parameter ram, reset key mapper etc...

With infantry as an example. I will rotate the mouse left and right. The action initially works. Then at some point there will be hesitation with the slewing right. The mouse action will not be followed by being able to slew right. If I hit the mouse button 2 which allows me the aim view, then I can slew to the right properly. However, after returning to regular view, I am "kicked out" of the game, but the game does not crash. The mouse cursor does not show on my desktop, but after a few seconds of moving it around I can regain the cursor. I can then hit the game icon and return directly back into the game with the same unit I was using. 

The mouse works properly on my computer in all other applications. 

This started happening a few months ago. I thought at first it was physical mouse problem. I replaced the mouse and it seemed to fix it, but now the problem is back. 

As imagined this is very frustrating and makes the game 'unplayable'

Suggestions welcome on this. 

Edited by Elfin

I have a wired USB mouse I use for the game vs my Apple mouse. It works fine for me, FWIW. Except my cursor appears on screen every few seconds and I have to do map view to make it go away.

13 hours ago, tater said:

I have a wired USB mouse I use for the game vs my Apple mouse. It works fine for me, FWIW. Except my cursor appears on screen every few seconds and I have to do map view to make it go away.

HI Tater,

Yes this happens as well with my mouse, and I 'fix it' the same way,  but the problem with the non rotating to the right is different.

It's strange only began happening in the last two patches for me.

I have used all my usual "tricks" on my iMac but with no luck eliminating this.

Do CRS actually read these posts? Would be good to get some feedback.

Perhaps  a ticket I guess.

S!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Elfin said:

HI Tater,

Yes this happens as well with my mouse, and I 'fix it' the same way,  but the problem with the non rotating to the right is different.

It's strange only began happening in the last two patches for me.

I have used all my usual "tricks" on my iMac but with no luck eliminating this.

Do CRS actually read these posts? Would be good to get some feedback.

Perhaps  a ticket I guess.

S!

Nvidia card?