Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allies unable to set AO on Vlissingen

Quincannon

This morning at 0715 (CST) Allies sailed across and set an FMS for an AO on Vlissingen. Multiple Allies spawned in over the next 45 minutes... more than 10. The AO never processed. The Allies lost a fair amount of infantry supply from Breskens and had to pull the FMS at 0800 (CST). We were notified at this point that this is the SECOND time that this has happened at Vlissingen since the patch.  As this was the Zees, there was NO armor involved, and the only FMB was despawned before the FMS was placed. To note,  this was an HC FMS being used.

S!

• Thanks 1

• Registered Users

Thanks for the detailed report Quincannon, QA and developers are on it

• Thanks 1

So you continued an attack with no AO for nearly an hour? No wonder we had no supply.... 

8 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

So you continued an attack with no AO for nearly an hour? No wonder we had no supply.... 

just to be clear. Timbo was the lead on the mission. I sailed him over and dropped him off and then decoyed the plane overhead into thinking I was trying to attack the harbor/docks while he ran his HC in. Then I spawned an Inf and hid it in range because I had to make my kids lunch, and get them off to school. when I came back, we had about a dozen folks there getting ripped into by the Axis. They told me then that the AO never processed and that we had  more than a dozen folks on and off. That was when we pulled the 'attack'.

All of that said, I checked the supply before I took Timbo over and there was  only about 2/3? of the Garrison supply.
I have no idea why they didn't pull it a lot sooner.

S!