Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

(Looks around and smells)

ammodog

Q:Ammodog> Whats the chances of getting a instant combat button for inf that gets mission points? for base def.

A:CRS_MO> We actually have a dev plan for something LIKE that, but we are trying to see how it fits. It may seem strange but a feature like that that is so different from our current technoliogy and gameplay paradigm (LOL) can be a pretty serious cultural obsticle. But we DO have a design. We were thingking about “free riflemen” but then a mob showed up burning pictures of us…it was bad.

Questions/réponses avec les Rats (jeuxonline.info)

Don’t listen to this guy… he is a paid Day 1 propagandists.

On second thought you should not listen to anyone who joined in 2001 or earlier.

yup…. Just to be safe.

oh and UE5 supports parachuting dogs. Tim Sweeney personally confirmed this to me on our last call. 

• Like 1

available now but only for 2001 and earlier subs. you have to build them first though - like a ppo. 

Parachute Dogs - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

• CORNERED RAT
On 4/26/2023 at 12:04 AM, ammodog said:

Also I miss Tank ditches. 

you didn't back in the day... you seemed to hit them every time you sortied.... :cool:.. though I think we all did... 

Welcome back old timer