Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

some feedback

category4

category4

you should better police the player base, there is no reason for a player to have spawned five plus minutes before ews goes off on a town to be in perfect position to interdict a new attack. clearly folks are abusing multiple accounts or acting upon info they should not have access to, and that should be dealt with accordingly.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, category4 said:

you should better police the player base, there is no reason for a player to have spawned five plus minutes before ews goes off on a town to be in perfect position to interdict a new attack. clearly folks are abusing multiple accounts or acting upon info they should not have access to, and that should be dealt with accordingly.

I had a guy yesterday spawn 30 minutes before an AO dropped and killed the 3 guys sitting OUTSIDE EWS range.... So this guy spawned into a town with NO AO.. NO EWS.. Walked to where our trucks were { and they werent all together} and killed us all. shutting down the AO until an hour or so later.   If thats not abuse......

lol imagine doing things like this in a small game that you enjoy playing, as if stuff like this would help make the game grow. Hopefully some new guy from steam and not a vet

did you guys just take the fb to the town , that can clue a person that you might be getting ready to attack . I have seen one of Axis fbs go down to town , there was also another fb to get if some one was to attack that town . So I will guard the other fb and sure enough here comes the fb busters who want both fbs to town . 

Edited by Tatonka
  • Like 1

Good point @Tatonkanow that you mention it I have also done similar things including going to a town simply because I thought it would be a good choice for the next ao

Some vets can figure out the next ao/do pretty easily with brigade placement/fb ownership/obvious targets…..fake ews nowadays might end up ruining the real target so its tricky

The only reason i could figure is a player took note the fb flipped (as mentioned). If I was at the fb and encountered a rather large group of Axis players working a random fb, that would be a pretty strong indicator, especially if it was the last fb needed to own all the connecting fb's. No clue if that applies to what you are talking about though.

• 3 weeks later...

just today I took down 5 fbs in the south , then noticed the 1st one I took down had been taken back , so I set up ambush at my 2nd  fb I took  . In about 10 min they showe up and stopped attack for a bit .

On 5/4/2023 at 6:10 AM, aef said:

Some vets can figure out the next ao/do pretty easily with brigade placement/fb ownership/obvious targets…..fake ews nowadays might end up ruining the real target so its tricky

All vets can do this. The game is eleventybillion years old. Every hiding spot is known. The next AO is limited to a very few towns. What is new is giving up at the first sign of not getting exactly what you want. Adapt and overcome.