Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Track lost

Dre21

How can it be that a Stuart with the 37mm can detrack a Stug 3g but then a 3h of the same tier as the Stuart can't detrack a Stuart , no matter how often a track is targeted .

It's a great oversight and needs to be corrected . 

If the Stuart can detrack a Stug3g w MG34 it can surely detrack a 3h , but in return its not possible , I haven't tried forever cause it wasn't possible to detrack a Stuart with the 5cm pak38 or 5cm 3H gun , but the recent detrack of the Stug3g wMG34  this issue came up again and needs to be tested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe it's a development oversight, or a bug.

Or maybe it's one of a series of small technical inequalities that help to balance the game by offsetting other types of inequality.

I'm not defending it. I'm only commenting on how both sides have always wanted to retain their side's advantages, but have always insisted that anything that's an advantage for the other side is a bug and should be corrected.

17 hours ago, jwilly said:

Maybe it's a development oversight, or a bug.

Or maybe it's one of a series of small technical inequalities that help to balance the game by offsetting other types of inequality.

I'm not defending it. I'm only commenting on how both sides have always wanted to retain their side's advantages, but have always insisted that anything that's an advantage for the other side is a bug and should be corrected.

A track should come off , loosing a track on a Stug to a Stu is a rather big deal. But when a 3h can't do the same to a small tracked Stuart then something is amiss.