Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Rank question - demoted

bmw

So I happemd to pop into game to see how things are going.  I unsubbed a while back.  Noticed my rank was bumped down from LT Col.  Was there a rank reset or is this because I am unsubbed?

13 minutes ago, bmw said:

Ah ok, so if I resub I assume I go back to my normal subber rank?

You should , but it does say when you did unsub that loss of rank is possible , I don't know how they exactly worded it but yes you might lose a few ranks , But I doubt it .

Some Lt Cols who don`t want access to HC blue chat, or have been demoted/banned from HC by CRS, show as max rank Major.

This was a relatively major pain point with a lot of returning vets I have spoke to, who have come to check out the game only to find they are now 2LT. Especially off-putting for air players since achieving max rank in the air is a sign of passage that is very time consuming to earn. Nowhere was this explained to them. It should be very clearly addressed, or fixed altogether.

4 minutes ago, jester said:

This was a relatively major pain point with a lot of returning vets I have spoken to, who have come to check out the game only to find they are now 2LT. Especially off-putting for air players since achieving max rank in the air is a prideful rite of passage that is very time consuming to earn. Nowhere was this explained to them. It should be very clearly addressed, or fixed altogether. Shifty almost immediately uninstalled on seeing this for example, lol.

Triple post because I guess you can't edit anymore? God these forums suck. Quoted post is the edited one for clarity.

• Registered Users

Yes you can edit ..  The three dots in upper right corner of message .

1 hour ago, TR6AL said:

Yes you can edit ..  The three dots in upper right corner of message .

Only have report & share