Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Best video game performance

mrg2003

What should I have the game on for best results. I have a new gaming computer and it’s seems to be worse in better graphics. What is an overall good game setting so I can see tanks in the air. I used to be able to see people when in the air now it’s very hard even when I’m using a tank?

here is album of my settings

https://imgur.com/a/JmOMWYF

There are some things in game that make it worse for you when set high like shadows and combat smoke.

If you havent changed your monitor and still use the same resolution then nothing should be different from your old set up once you have the above settings set.

Seeing things in the air just takes practice. On training server spawn a 2nd account or get someone to help you (I can if needed, discord me) then fly over slow at first and spot it then increase speed/distance etc til you can spot infantry/vehicles going max speed like I can.

Infantry render in below 999m and vehicles are under 3k or so.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:16 AM, mrg2003 said:

I have a new gaming computer and it’s seems to be worse in better graphics.

Could you post your computer specs so we can better help ya?