Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Tank busting German Et

mrg2003

What is the best way to kill ETs in hurricane Tank buster? I figured out that Tigers die if you hit them straight down through the top right behind the turret. But are all tanks different???

undercova

lol

all axis tanks have flat plates. pretty easy and self-explanatory how to kill them i guess ? :D

to help you:

what is the best way to penetrate an armor plate ? angle ?

6 hours ago, mrg2003 said:

What is the best way to kill ETs in hurricane Tank buster? I figured out that Tigers die if you hit them straight down through the top right behind the turret. But are all tanks different???

Check the sapper guide for sap points on ETs.  Then aim for those components while endeavoring to get the most perpendicular angle you can.  

For example, the Pz IVG and H have a sweet spot on its sides between the midpoint and the tail end, just below the top track.  If you come in for your attack run like a lawnmower from his 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock, you should be able to penetrate the side armor.  

On 1/30/2024 at 7:50 PM, Capco said:

If you come in for your attack run like a lawnmower from his 3 o'clock or 9 o'clock, you should be able to penetrate the side armor.  

+1

The key here is you need to be perpendicular to the tank as much as possible. Any dive and you are pretty much 45 degrees right off the bat. You just turned that boxy panzer into a T34 with sweet sloped armor! Channel that inner lawnmower!