Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Congrats Axis Win Campaign 200! - See details on Campaign 200

TMAN

• CORNERED RAT

Congrats to the Axis forces for their win in Campaign 200. 
We are in intermission until Campaign 201 starts on Friday evening EST.  As we get closer, Ohm will post a better start time.
We will be decreasing garrison supply by APPROXIMATELY 25% except there will be no changes in supply for air or navy.  No decrease in combat engineers or Hero Builder RPATS or DLC's or FTP units.  If there are only 1 or 2 of a unit in supply then there will be no decreases in those numbers.  

After discussion, we felt that a 50% garrison reduction would be too drastic to start with.  As always, we will monitor the effects of these changes over time.

S!

Decreasing armor but no decrease in rpats or am i misreading this as no decrease in the hero unit that carries an rpat?…

• CORNERED RAT

@Jsilec The Hero Builders get 3 RPATS in Tier 3 in 1 AB, 4 in 2 AB and 6 in 3 AB garrisons.  Those numbers will stay the same.  The general RPAT supply will be reduced by 25%.

S!

• Like 1

I'm not congratulating the Axis anymore. They are my friends and it isn't their fault but winning by sitting over night in undefended CP's with no enemy on to even fight is not "winning". And I'm tired of fighting all afternoon for a town, against an honorable enemy who fights hard, only to wake up and see 12 losses over night.

This isn't fighting and it isn't winning. This really has to be fixed somehow. Its not fair to either side.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2024 at 10:29 PM, usaf77 said:

I'm not congratulating the Axis anymore. They are my friends and it isn't their fault but winning by sitting over night in undefended CP's with no enemy on to even fight is not "winning". And I'm tired of fighting all afternoon for a town, against an honorable enemy who fights hard, only to wake up and see 12 losses over night.

This isn't fighting and it isn't winning. This really has to be fixed somehow. Its not fair to either side.

What about this campaign then? c54f0c94efbe9f3501f68b36075e7cce.png

Can we just drop the side specific "TZ3 is a problem because axis roll" thing once and for all?

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:46 AM, saffroli said:

What about this campaign then? c54f0c94efbe9f3501f68b36075e7cce.png

Can we just drop the side specific "TZ3 is a problem because axis roll" thing once and for all?

More then half of those caps were in high pop tzs btw with some proper fights ….lowpop historically has been axis advantage….not seeing much of undercova ingame though so i guess he is on a “break” with some others….maybe a bit of resistance to empty town caps is not an attractive option for him and the other heroes…i see 4 towns captured by axis lowpop and 5 by allied lowpop which is MUCH better then last map where most gains where made in that window by one side

Edited by Jsilec

ANY mass town captures captured without a fight doesn't deserve congratulations. Nobody is at fault, nobody is cheating, if nobody is on then nobody is on.

If anything I'm worried about losing more Euro-players because historically Euro-players are a very important part of the player base. I have a few idea's on how to limit the effects of this but again, if nobody is on then nobody is on. Most Yank players go to bed. We had a few Allied who played over night but sadly one passed and now I dont know if anyone is.

15 hours ago, usaf77 said:

ANY mass town captures captured without a fight doesn't deserve congratulations. Nobody is at fault, nobody is cheating, if nobody is on then nobody is on.

If anything I'm worried about losing more Euro-players because historically Euro-players are a very important part of the player base. I have a few idea's on how to limit the effects of this but again, if nobody is on then nobody is on. Most Yank players go to bed. We had a few Allied who played over night but sadly one passed and now I dont know if anyone is.

So in this campaign you're not going to congratulate your friends on your side? ;) A little while ago trier fell and perhaps there were 2 axis soldiers defending it.

Unfortunately this is a problem that afflicts both sides but last campaign in the European nights at least there were some nice and very interesting battles even with allies were slightly OP... And in fact they were often on the offensive 

• Thanks 1

town caps need to be extended from the current 10min plus bunker 10 mins to around an hour. To encourage longer battles. If one side is severely underpopped then depots should auto recap unless there is a guard.

Its no fun 10 v 2 in low pop tz.... but it could be more fun if the OP side had to leave guards in depots to avoid them automatically switching ownership.

• Like 1