Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Teh?

hummel81

Where did all my posts go? I had over 50k and now it’s down to a little over 6k.

And why can’t I post in general discussion? What’s going on? 

F2P can only post in a couple forums (I think Bug Reports and Game Ideas/Suggestions).

I think a lot of posts were lost when they did a forum host transfer several years back.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

F2P can only post in a couple forums (I think Bug Reports and Game Ideas/Suggestions).

I think a lot of posts were lost when they did a forum host transfer several years back.  

There’s a game that comes with the forum?

• Haha 1

• Registered Users
23 minutes ago, hummel81 said:

There’s a game that comes with the forum?

Off to OFF TOPIC with you !!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OHM said:

Dudes been exiled. 

35 minutes ago, OHM said:

CRS should consider lifting the forums paywall for everything except OT.  The forums are still the best place to have meaningful discussions about TGTCWTF.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capco said:

CRS should consider lifting the forums paywall for everything except OT.  The forums are still the best place to have meaningful discussions about TGTCWTF.  

They should. Especially after I did all those free WWII Online polls for them from like 2002-2005 :p

• Like 1