Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Getting into the game

lando1

Im a returning  player. I left about 10 years ago and am trying to get back into the game. I had a hard time making the first payment for some reason but after a few days it was accepted. Now the login problem still exists. I get this screen when trying to login and nothing happens. "Navigation to this webpage canceled". No matter what I do, different browsers, it doesn't matter. Now that my payment went thru I'd really like to play. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. lando1

• Registered Users

S! Welcome back,
so to confirm you are trying to login to the game, you have downloaded the full game from here https://www.wwiionline.com/play and it all installed correctly. Any screenshot you can provide would be great. Failing that if you wish for official Support you can open a ticket here: https://crs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I have downloaded the full copy from wwiionline.com. It's obvious I have an acct . They are taking the payment now so not sure what's going on.  I was able to play before trying to make the payment. I will post a few screen shots if I can.

• Registered Users

If you were able to play while freeplay you don't need a different install for premium play.

royhobbs7

If you are Mac. Agree to terms and wait a second. Chrome opens up. Wait till chrome opens then quit. Then launch game. Annoying but it works.