Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FEEDBACK: PlayGATE Crash - PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE THIS ISSUE

Newfive

No I can't. That is the reason I was told to do the beta f19 build, the old playgate comes up, error unable to auth. I am going stark raving mad, if/when I get in game the gerry's had best watch out, I will be out for blood. I know you guys hear this all the time but I have been around for a long time and paid my dues and shouldn't have to be 2 wks out of the game. Please lets do something, it appears I am not the only one with this issue, right? Just because of the beta program and the removal of the build around for the can't auth error come on.

No I can't. That is the reason I was told to do the beta f19 build' date=' the old playgate comes up, error unable to auth. I am going stark raving mad, if/when I get in game the gerry's had best watch out, I will be out for blood. I know you guys hear this all the time but I have been around for a long time and paid my dues and shouldn't have to be 2 wks out of the game. Please lets do something, it appears I am not the only one with this issue, right? Just because of the beta program and the removal of the build around for the can't auth error come on.[/quote']

Ahhhhh.....

I'd like fifteen minutes alone with your computer. No seriously, anyway. Sounds like these problems run deep for ya.

Ramp is putting together a new PlayGATE to see if compiling it with another compiler will help the older Athalon guys. But be forewarned guys, if your processor does not support sse2, your days are numbered.

mldched, have you uninstalled playgate build F? Please try that if you haven't.

I have unistalled everything 3 times. All of it, even went to the regedit and search for any and all wwii, playnet, playgate, battleground everything I could find associated with the game. Did the dns dump, did the ping and actually got the right results, it is only on launch that the error occurs. I just don't know what else to do. I have played with the sse2 or what ever that is on and off and have never had this problem occur before. So you are telling me now that I will have to build another system to play a game that already costs me to play? Geez.

For me (reiterated):

Uninstalled all version of WW2 in computer with .13 (I think), per instructions.

Installed Beta

OFFline runs fine.

Playgate crashes the moment I launch it. Instant crash, and error reporting to MS. (where can I find crash log again? type DxDiag in Run window?)

.16 did the same thing.

I did Regedit and deleted all traces of WW2 and Playgate i could find.

.16 Playgate still not launch.

Manually updated to .20, Playgate still not launch.

Game installed in default directory (I believe C: drive).

Are we there yet? Is a fix on the way?

To find the dialog file report go to "my computer" Cdrive, program files, CRS and inside you will find 2 battle files if you look in them I believe you will find what you are looking for. One has it the other doesn't I just don't remember which.

Ok guys, let's retry this in .21. We did a new compile of PlayGATE that should be more AMD XP friendly.

Teh War Gods are smiling again!

I told you it wasn't my install or my machine... Hoah! we at it again.

Good job guys...

YEAH Baby!!!

We are IN GAME!

W00000T!!!

Now I am getting:

Network Error:

Connection failed.

But since I cannot get in with Mac, I assume its Server side.