Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Game freezes every 10 minutes or so

PITTPETE

• Free Play Account

Gophur, when I get the couple second freeze and my FPS drops to 1, I noticed my HD light on.

FYI I just upped my physical memory from 2gb to 4gb and my page file to a set 6000mb min and max.

I 'll update this thread when I test to see if the freezes stopped.

Ok pitt.

I'd not worry about the page size so much, windows can manage that. Let me know how the ram treats you. I get the feeling we jumped just enough this patch to cause problems for some either low on ram or with a ton of other stuff eating ram in the back ground.

• Free Play Account

Gophur, after adding 2 more GB of RAM,played last night for a few hours and didnt notice 1 stutter.

I did although for the first time in my life spawn in and I had no weapons.

Tried again with a sniper and when aiming just saw the scope,no weapon and no sound on firing...Straaaaange...

Restarting the game fixed it.

I will update if the stutters appear again.

i just had this happen twice. I log in, play inf. fine, die then it just freezes. I can still chat, but I can't re-enter as rifle or w/e. I try to click back to change brigades and it don't do anything. First time I was able to get back to "choose persona" page, but each persona had a "lock" next to it as I was unable to spawn into anything. Then I get cthl message

• Registered Users
i just had this happen twice. I log in' date=' play inf. fine, die then it just freezes. I can still chat, but I can't re-enter as rifle or w/e. I try to click back to change brigades and it don't do anything. First time I was able to get back to "choose persona" page, but each persona had a "lock" next to it as I was unable to spawn into anything. Then I get cthl message[/quote']

That is a CTHL, you've lost connect to the game server but are still connected to the chat server (seperate servers).

I occasionaly see that if my av updates while in a "hot" area on the map (remember I'm on dialup).

I believe that is what he is experiencing. Whenever there is a load you'll experience a stutter. that's part of a seamless world.

Never happened before 1.30, 2GB RAM.

Have found windows disk, reformatted HD, re installed game, will update soon!

This is now worse than ever, thankfully it's only intermission. Worst problem i've ever had.

Strange sound and lag issues, regardless of flying tanking or infantry, making the game unplayable.

Sound stutters and growls, game stutters with it, fps drops.

It is like it's loading, but why now? It's always been fine, has 1.30 changed the way the game loads things?

I have 2 Gb RAM, i can't add more, i only have 2 slots.

Fearny you have problems running 1 account only? Or do the problems crop up when you load up both of your accounts? I found out that I cant play 2 accounts with 1.30 on 1 computer with 2GB Ram, there is just constant accessing of the harddrive.

I get a tiny stutter ever so often maybe some fraction of a second but definately noticeable not really that annoying because i've gotten used to i think.

Vista 32 SP PK 2 3.0Ghz x2

6000+ Athlon AMD

4Gb RAM

320MB Nvidia 8800GT