Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

AMD: Crash during load at Vehicle initialization (online only)

GOPHUR

As per usual my machine is fine, new patch is working so far… War Gods smile on Newfive again.

Was able to log into game and go to brigade screen. Tested chat with .who , came back correct.

Thanks Gophur, you came through again… now just stop beating Martini!

Ok please help this PC dummy, after I unzip new patch what do I do with it? does it go some where when I hit run, because I get a message that says can't find cg.dll. I'm thrilled that this has fixed your problems, but it has not fixed mine yet...remember I'm a PC dummy converted years ago from a MAC so I could play this game. The game still freezes for me at the infamous "Initializing Vehicle System" Thanks in advance

WOOT!

Martini,DOC adn Gophur...Nice fn work guys..Worked a treat. Thanks for quick responce..S!

Ok please help this PC dummy' date=' after I unzip new patch what do I do with it? does it go some where when I hit run, because I get a message that says can't find cg.dll. I'm thrilled that this has fixed your problems, but it has not fixed mine yet...remember I'm a PC dummy converted years ago from a MAC so I could play this game. The game still freezes for me at the infamous "Initializing Vehicle System" Thanks in advance[/quote']

Right click on the file and select Cut.

Now goto Start and select My Computer, Click on C: -> Program Files -> CRS -> Battleground Europe.

You should see a bunch of files in that folder and right click and select Paste. It should ask you if you want to replace the existing file, click Yes.

You can now start the game as normal.

Ok please help this PC dummy' date=' after I unzip new patch what do I do with it? does it go some where when I hit run, because I get a message that says can't find cg.dll. I'm thrilled that this has fixed your problems, but it has not fixed mine yet...remember I'm a PC dummy converted years ago from a MAC so I could play this game. The game still freezes for me at the infamous "Initializing Vehicle System" Thanks in advance[/quote']

Copy and paste the loc from THIS thread. And save it. You will get a patch and ur on ur way

Copy and paste this

C:\Program Files\CRS\Battleground Europe

Into you Location file.

its what I did and im in killin grey..:D

Here to help if I can as im a comp idiot too..:D

S!

As per usual my machine is fine' date=' new patch is working so far… War Gods smile on Newfive again.[/color']

Was able to log into game and go to brigade screen. Tested chat with .who , came back correct.

Thanks Gophur, you came through again… now just stop beating Martini!

Sorry I missed this when you and others reported it in .24 ~ .25.

Glad you are squared.