Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

new rainclouds and flying

thief

I think it will add an interesting variable to the gameplay. It's not permanent, so adapt for a little while.

HE111's will be able to bomb with a greater chance of success.

"mission posted. i have an HT towing to the ingress lane from maub need 10 bofors"

the new barcap ;).

4wing fighter sweep?
vulchcap allied style.

Errrrm... just so you know - only the Axis have HTs (half-tracks).

:D:D:D

gonna make rdp interesting lolz

May have to turn back and RTB if you fly over night and the new day decides it is a rain day.. Kind of a reality immersion there :D

How icons look going down through clouds. There are three more undeneath the clouds you cannot see. Top of layer around 350 feet.. you will light up on top for sure.

1_31_rain_icons.jpg

You can barely make out the town. Some RDP will be difficult but not impossible. You can always bomb using the minimap down looking radar :rolleyes:

FPS marginal there looking at Antwerp. Nvidia 9800 GTX+ Drivers 195.62. Time for new card no doubt.

Edited by angriff

Did no one notice that you can actually see through the 'raid clouds' well enough for bombers to be able to drop stuff on target? I can't work out if you can see through from the ground up - but you certainly can see well enough from above down.

That's going to hurt the ground game massively when there is bad weather, as bomber pilots hit targets with precision and can't be seen above 1k - or whatever the lower limit is on those clouds?

Did no one notice that you can actually see through the 'raid clouds' well enough for bombers to be able to drop stuff on target? I can't work out if you can see through from the ground up - but you certainly can see well enough from above down.

That's going to hurt the ground game massively when there is bad weather, as bomber pilots hit targets with precision and can't be seen above 1k - or whatever the lower limit is on those clouds?

Actually you cannot see very well. Look in that pic albeit reduced in size you can see the houses in Antwerp.