Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - List floating buildings (with SS please)

ghostrider

Saw this in Lent tonight... I could just crawl right under the cp. I don't know if that made me invisible or not but it was weird!

Confirmed what someone mentioned in a different thread. The Lent-Wyler CP building is floating above the ground on the East side of lent.

Saw this in Lent tonight... I could just crawl right under the cp. I don't know if that made me invisible or not but it was weird!

1) Champlon - AB Vehicle spawn is sunk into the ground and a sandbag pile next to it is sunken also.

2) Flamierge - North side of town a red gas station is on top of the road and intersects/clips through another building as well

3) Houffalize - 3 floating tree/berm objects located 400m North of town next to the road (two on west side of road, one on east side of road)

4) Bouillet - the bouillet-huy cp has a big tree growing inside the center of it (a big red brick building next to it also has the same problem)

5) Hannut - the hannut-bouillet depot and surrounding buildings/cp floating. west side has sunken buildings. North side has many floating buildings.

6) Bilzen - the northern most red brick building is floating

1) Kaarst - east edge of town where the road splits - a patch of tree/berm/stumps covers the road

2) Antheny - almost all buildings in town are sunken. Vehicle spawn unusable/bunker as well

3) Roermond west - AB bunker has 2 trees growing in the middle of it

4) Panningen - the Panningen-Griendtsveen cp has a huge berm intersecting it

Edited by Linnon

Excellent. Will address as many of those as possible, on a severity priority basis.

Thanks. If you find more, post again. (you will find more I know this :D )

doc, are the closed beta testers assigned to certain areas or towns and told to just explore and test those areas for terrain/building placement issues?

if not maybe, you should setup something on this forum for people to sign up for towns and then go 1 by 1 through each town they are signed up for; looking for placement issues and terrain issues.

I've already reported a bunch of random terrain issues but mine are more or less random finds.

add to list:

louviere: several berms are floating on the west side of town along with a atg cover placement

edit: much bigger issue with louviere... S cp and buildings around it are sunk into the ground...

louvierescp.jpg

Edited by ghostrider

1) Warmeriville - the Warmeriville-Bethiniville Depot has a huge berm intersecting it.

*ahem*

This is why I wish .supertroop was retained in the latest beta because it makes it so much easier to find these problems.

South of Hatret AF AB, a floating berm on bushes, you can crawl under it and it blocks bullets from AI tower.

SShot29.jpg

Catillon - NW/West of town about 500m an entire terrain tile is invisible/hole in ground. Was still present after several respawns. (Tested offline only.)

Tested offline 1.31.27

1) Faversham - The church at the North end of town is floating

2) Ieper - at Ieper-Lille cp berms intersect the cp and depot buldings and tree in cp

3) Ieper - NAB bunker complex and many buildings around NAB sunken (also tall grass in NAB veh spawn)

4) Bergues - the Bergues-Dunkerque depot & cp has large berms intersecting it blocking the cp door and a tree inside

5) Bergues - tree growing in road in front of the Bergues-Cassel depot

6) Bergues - the Bergues-Pomperinge depot is floating and also has large berms intersecting the garage door (tree in the cp also)

7) Watten - the Watten-ST.Omer cp has a tree in it

8) Watten - several trees growing inside buildings next to Watten power plan

9) Ardres - the Ardres-Calais depot is sunken

10) Marquise - the Marquise-Wissant depot is floating

11) Wissant - city cp has berms inside

12) Boulogne - the Boulogne-Folkestone cp has a tree inside

13) Maninghem - the Maninghem-Montrueil depot is floating

14) Montreuil - the Montreuil-Le Touquet cp and depot buildings are sunken

15) Bernay - the Bernay-Montreuil cp and depot are sunken and surounding objects sunken

16) Fixecourt - AB wall goes into hillside, building in AB floating and warehouse next to AB/river floating

17) Fixecourt - Many floating berms SE of town near the docks- Also one by train station SW side.

18) Fixecourt - Many floating berms NW leading out of town for at least 1k including a false hillside by the RR bridge.

I noticed in the forest SE of Vireaux that some trees started their trunks several feet above the ground while others seemed to be partially buried in the ground.

1.31.29 Tested offline

1) Geel - The Geel-Grobbendonk cp (south cp by river) is sunken and surrounding buildings & depot sunken. East of the depot along the RR tracks is a long line of sunken trees.

2) Mol - The Mol-Leopoldsburg cp, depot and building row east are sunken. Church is sunken and several buildings next to AB Vehicle spawn / Main intersection in town are sunken.

3) Leopoldsburg - almost all buildings in town are sunken. CPs SE side and center of town seem most effected

4) Achel - Berms cover road at south CP (Achel-Peer cp)

5) Achel - floating berms next to the Achel-Weert cp and depot

• 2 weeks later...

Hi rats

found a floating berm you might want to take a look at if you havnt already

GPS is 49.31.53N 5.22.57E

SShot13.bmp

91st%20Sturmbattalion?uc=2&nl=1