Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - List floating buildings (with SS please)

ghostrider

all around bertix: looks like almost the complete town and many many berms are floating.

http://panzerguide.battlegroundeurope.de/data/upload/images/bertix_floating.jpg

Weird! Bertrix is to the SE not NE so I don't know what you are seeing there. Tested by running from Bertrix to exact GPS off and on line and I DON'T see this. Bertrix is fine from what I saw (apart from some floating berms at 49.51.19N 51.16.0E).

SShot97.jpg

Edited by hertz

Weird! Bertrix is to the SE not NE so I don't know what you are seeing there. Tested by running from Bertrix to exact GPS off and on line and I DON'T see this. Bertrix is fine from what I saw (apart from some floating berms at 49.51.19N 51.16.0E).

interesting, didn't notice the town actually is in the other direction.

[edit] like hertz I was unable to reproduce in offline mode.

yesterday in online mode there were floating berms several kilometers around bertrix and this ghost town you can see in the screenshots. :confused:

C2D E8500

4 GB DDR2

HD 4850 512 MB

Catalyst 10.2

Edited by jalik

EDITED

Blockhouse Vireaux too high as of .32 - also showing Russian flag although French owned. Sorry, forgot a pic :(

Also Haybes blockhouse too high 50.0.19N 4.41.53E and has Russian flag.

Edited by hertz

In Vireaux the CP in the AB is elevated and the items around it are floating. Also the inf spawn buildings in the AB are invisible but you cannot occupy the space they are in.

Edited by future

Leuven, veh spawn, inf spawns, depots etc. all floating (just a bit)

It seems to be a mixed bag of buildings having the floating issue, with all depots and ab having the issue.

(edit)

I saw this is a few other cities, definitely appears to be tied with the city texture (cobblestone)

Edited by Jizzyjaz