Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.34.6 is LIVE - Post Issues Here

GOPHUR

For everyone else. IF you open your C://Program File/CRS/Battleground Europe/manifest file in a text error and change it to 1.34.6.255 and save it (no file extension) does that square you up?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• h8tank

• GOPHUR

• ap0cfury

• xspiers

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so this is what im going to do.

im downloading the full installer now, when its done ill uninstall, remove everything i can of WWIIonline then reinstall.

if that doesnt work....

I'll be building a patch with a new playgate as soon as I can. Probably won't go out until tomorrow though. Coders need some time to find it.

For everyone else. IF you open your C://Program File/CRS/Battleground Europe/manifest file in a text error and change it to 1.34.6.255 and save it (no file extension) does that square you up?

1.34.6.255 <---thats the number already in there :/

ok well that last playgate thing worked but now the server is locked....

ill let ya know if it works when the server is available.

did that now get...

session rejected by host (error 40111) the game patch is not compatible with host please check patch and re-log

Edited by TheMouse

which means you have successfully updated the manifest file which is there simply to identify the last/latest version update you are using

seems like a playgate (launcher issue) but Gophur is the man to update you further, we won't unlock until we have a few more than the 10 people currently logged into the game

1.34.6.255 <---thats the number already in there :/

No that's good to know.

Its something with the new PlayGATE then acting up. It's looking for something I just don't know what yet. Sounds like it doesn't like windows truncated paths but that's not on every system (I've got truncated paths). Seems like the 1340 playgate works for some so...

Download and install worked like charm for me (Win7x64) although the speed was kinda slow during the last 200mb. I've played for about an hour without any major problems but then was kicked with a "maphos error". Since then the launcher throws me the error: Could not connect to the authentication server. Connection Error 10057.

This comes up before i enter any usrname / password right after the launcher screen appears.

During my first hour of gameplay with the new client I could observe the following issues that dindt seem fixed or are new:

- Dead players still floating across the screen on the ground and in air. And killed enemy still standing around or simlpy disappearing.

- Vehicles still upside down or "stuck" in the ground until they move or shoot

- FPS are getting lower and lower (my system config posted below) with every patch no matter if I enable or disable all the graphics options (it makes a difference of like 2-5 frames if i have all options on best quality or on worst quality). Currently I'm down to about 30fps where I used to have 100+ at version 1.33

- A new bug or feature: No deathscreen animation. Instead it takes like 30 seconds to get back to the brigade-screen after clicking "ok" to despawn or death.

- Sometimes chat messages appear "delayed" after they are typed in. Takes sometimes like 2-3 secs before i can see my written text in chat. No matter if its a side or private message.

Here is my sys specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 944 @ 3,2 GHz

MoBo: Asus Croshair IV Formula

Graphics: ATI Radeon 5850 (Sapphire Radeon 5850 Toxic, 2GB DDR5)

RAM: 16 GB

Internet: DSL (lan to router, no wireless) with 21Mbit Down and 8Mbit Up

Edit: The described connection error doesn't happen anymore and I'm able to log in again. The other issues remain unfixed though.

Edited by hitbox

Ahh ok roger. I've just put a fix up for that. Get this again:

http://downloads.wwiionline.com/playgate1340.exe

That should stop the download cycle.

Great, it's working fine so far, able to get in game although the server is locked. It's also working if I launch playgate.exe directly whereas before only the shortcut would work for some reason. Thanks for the fix.

which means you have successfully updated the manifest file which is there simply to identify the last/latest version update you are using

seems like a playgate (launcher issue) but Gophur is the man to update you further, we won't unlock until we have a few more than the 10 people currently logged into the game

huh??

wont unlock until you have a few more then 10 ingame?

how do we get in to make a few more then 10 if its locked?

im so confused :/

Locked doesn't mean you can't get in it means that you can;t spawn or capture or kill probably.

ooh lol...learn something new everyday :)

I'll be building a patch with a new playgate as soon as I can. Probably won't go out until tomorrow though. Coders need some time to find it.

Tell the coders to get their butts back to the office!

It's a bad choice of words I think. When a door is locked people don't often realize they can still come in, they just can't sit down?

Thanks h8.

Now a small request from me. PLEASE play the beta from now on. We'll all live a little longer if you know what I mean.

Thanks h8.

Now a small request from me. PLEASE play the beta from now on. We'll all live a little longer if you know what I mean.

Copy that! Big !S