Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

#6423 - Playgate Error Status 20001

reddog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reddog

• GOPHUR

• rote7

• Sudden

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I still get the error, I am able to click through and play the game now. The only change I made to make that happen was shrinking my pagefile. Since I'm old, I originally made my pagefile dynamic the samesize as my physical ram (16gb). Then I remembered d back in 2003 someone told me the deuce likes a static pagefile, and I me ssed around with a static at 2gb, and I'm in game now. Still get the error though.

Don't know if this will help anyone, but it helped me.

We never have found out what triggers this error. Obviously a connection rule time out on the client machine of some sort. I'm guessing that it might have to do with network selection but have never been able to replicate.

Bummer, Pops up for me everytime. After being in-game a few minutes, I get "Netcode2 failed" type error, and says it is "reverting" to some or another connection. Will write it down next time. :)

• 2 years later...
We never have found out what triggers this error. Obviously a connection rule time out on the client machine of some sort. I'm guessing that it might have to do with network selection but have never been able to replicate.

I can replicate this error message (t:0 Error IP 66.28.224.240 port 27015 state 20001) 100% on 30+ attempts......

For me at least, it happens every time I have steam open before opening ww11ol. It doesn't appear to cause me any issues though.

Can anyone else test and confirm this?

• CORNERED RAT
I can replicate this error message (t:0 Error IP 66.28.224.240 port 27015 state 20001) 100% on 30+ attempts......

For me at least, it happens every time I have steam open before opening ww11ol. It doesn't appear to cause me any issues though.

Can anyone else test and confirm this?

does steam use port 27015?

• CORNERED RAT

good find, two programs trying to use the same port prolly isnt a good thing

• 7 months later...

:0 Error IP 66.28.224.240 port 27015 state 20001

Having same error again.

And last 4 months ago i having problems with keyboard.

Sometimes i have lag.

when i press W A S D to move i have lag and 1 second after that the soldier moves.

can someone help me?

ATM i have Windows 10 64bits home edition