Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CSR Achievements & Scoring

GOPHUR

Simple services like these would be really nice, will just mention a few to get the idea across

And so on - this would let the many guys out there who uses this info really have something to work with, and the ability to create third party apps for you guys to easily implement and manage. Or as most of us do (who does it) implement data directly to our websites etc..

This is a good idea.

BEGM is a third party program and it's the best.

http://www.lagus.cc/webmap/ is a third party site and it's the best; the company game map went down awhile ago and hasn't come back.

So might as well make the player stats available and let squads and individuals do what they want with it as it's worked out pretty well so far.

- First kill with a rifle

- First knife kill

- First capture of an objective

- First town capture

WWII is not LEGO game

FOR THE FIRST (idea 1)

This is bad and trivial idea (upper). We needs something representative to skill, not hourplay only.

I don't need 10000 achievements (first, fifth, tenth kill for unit/weapon are the 360 achievements total*93 campaign=33480 achievements). Its looking like lemmings achievements :)

SECOND (idea 2)

We (I) needs to rework (fix) "streak" stats

Currently: 10 kills in the 3 RTB/RES sorties = streak 3 (side)

We (I) need change it to streak 10 (10 per life). (side)

THIRD (idea 3)

FACTORY DAMAGE achievements in tonnage (I am using paper currently)

Max (streak) tons per life (side)

Tons per campaign (side)

Tons total (side)

FOURTH (idea 4)

We (I) needs stats export tool before merging campaign in to the carrier

FIFTH (idea 5)

Airrorce needs fighter and bomber stats with independent streaks

SIXTH (idea 6)

We needs prisoner's stats (closest enemy unit scoring on player with MIA status)

SEVENTH (idea 7)

SHIP DAMAGE/SUNK achievements in tonnage (Air/navy/ground)

Max (streak) tons per life (side)

Tons per campaign (side)

Tons total (side)

OTHER

(idea 8)

Max kill streak per unit/vehicle/campaign

(idea 9)

Achievements based on new streaks will be much better.

idea 10

We need right word in stats (scored|kill). Kill not means crew, but gun or engine curently.

Vote for my idea in order

(idea x,y,z,....)

My comments

I like the revenge kill achievement.

- most stupid (ppl can respawn 100 panzezrs and waste it with 1 revange bonus)

Longest running fru (something for the ML's who keep the ball rolling for everyone else).

- most cheating with long range FRU (spawn per FRU or mission will be better, it is easy to implement immediately)

Longest kill range per weapon.

- limited to visibility (750m, 2500m, 8000m)

Then, the person with the highest score at the end of a campaign wins 1 free year.

- Person can show own stats. No need free year. Managing stats are not for free :-/

5 EA kills with RTB = ACE

- you are ace if you can count up to 5, no need stats

Enemy FRU destruction

- one of the great

Bailout

-zuper, prisoner stats will look more funny

Squad Stats

- not for the first, some stats need fix

Edited by clone9cz

Don't need allied and axis stats. Though, if that is all we can get, then of course the allied stats must be combined so the top 100 is more fair.

*** What we need is persona stats. I delems am a persona - I have rifle stats in Navy, Air and infantry - for multiple armies. Why don't all my stats count for rifleman in the top 100? ***

If I swap sides to help balance game out - I'm penalized right now. If I spend nearly half my time in Navy operations I'm penalized right now. I personally use all three branches of infantry nearly every map. I want all my stats to count for me.

And, if I swap sides and kill 10 ei with a rifle - that is part of my stats and should be reflected in top 100.

So, no - no side stats, no branch stats - combined stats for persona.

Now, if you allow for one to query and look at branch, or side stats -sure, that is great - but the main stats (top 100) should be based on persona imo.

If you want to see sides and teamwork disappear in favor of an every man for himself free for all where all that matters is individual stats, Msaybe we should just ask CRS to rename the game BATTLEFIELD Europe instead of battleground Europe, because that's the type of community we would risk becoming if we decide that nothing and no one matters except for their Kill count.

I'm done arguing this, however because this thread is not for arguments, but for ideas, and because such arguments are ultimately useless when neither side will change their perspective, regardless of argument.

So far, CRS has respected that they have players of varied interests and skill levels in the game, and I trust that they will continue to take ALL their players into account when making decisions.

BTW, as far as achievements, it would be nice to see an achievement that recognizes engineers who repair AI units. They get creamed in fights trying to help defend towns and get absolutely zero XP as it stands. They only get points for destroying AI, and then only 1 point per AI. I would like to see it changed to say 2-3 points for repair and 5 for destruction, and some sort of teamwork achievement for destroying or repairing so many. Maybe something similar for bridges as well.

S1

Edited by Quincannon

Interesting Historical Combat Feat - Expert and Sharpshooter (based on US Marines Historical WWII)

Rifle and Sniper Only

Sharpshooter Mission would be kills for 83% of your shots and at least 30 shots fired (25 kills / 30 shots)

Expert Mission would be kills for 87.5% of your ammo and at least 30 shots fired (26 kills / 30 shots)

Historical Background - US Marines could earn extra pay by qualifying on the rifle range. 83% of max score got you a title of Sharpshooter and an extra 3$ per month. 87.5% got you a title of expert and an extra 5$ per month

Interesting Historical Combat Feat - Expert and Sharpshooter (based on US Marines Historical WWII)

Rifle and Sniper Only

Sharpshooter Mission would be kills for 83% of your shots and at least 30 shots fired (25 kills / 30 shots)

Expert Mission would be kills for 87.5% of your ammo and at least 30 shots fired (26 kills / 30 shots)

Historical Background - US Marines could earn extra pay by qualifying on the rifle range. 83% of max score got you a title of Sharpshooter and an extra 3$ per month. 87.5% got you a title of expert and an extra 5$ per month

Good idea, but recommend using army medals as a basis, as US Marines were not allowed as a force to fight in Europe. (Some OSS and naval base guards, but not more than that)

British Stars - The British gave a star for each area that a soldier fought in. Could create a star for each map region. Get 30 kills in that region in a campaign using British equipment and earn a star.

French Star - 30 kills in France

Belgium Star - 30 kills in Belgium

Holland Star - 30 kills in Holland

Home Defence Star - 30 kills in England

Germany Star - 30 kills in Germany

Squads are the heart of the game for me (and I'm sure many people) so it would be great to be able to sort whatever the statistic is but filtered within squad. So you can see the most caps in a particular squad, most kills, best sniper etc.

Also, it would be great to get some headline comparisons between squads by aggregating the sorties of their members: e.g. you could find squad with most kills, caps, squad with most tanking kills etc.

It would be nice to see a front page with a window that cycled through the top 100 individual stats on one side, and the top 10 squads on the other.

Also it would be great to see a record of factory damages for the RDPers among us.

I wrote last time about scoring, it was not a real achievments, but the statistics.

Explorer achievments

air - born at 90% of AFs at one side (AXIS/ALLY)

Navy - born at 90% of DOCKs at one side (AXIS/ALLY)

ground - born at 90% of TOWN at one side (AXIS/ALLY)*

*) 600 towns/8bit in byte=75 bytes per user

75bytes*200000 users *2 side = 30MB total

Edited by clone9cz

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good!

Please include support for things like Logitech G-15 keyboard and other such displays.

I'm no great programmer but I'm sure the info is in a particular format.

Any support in that area would be awesome. Love seeing who got me or who I got. Maybe other info could be displayed like fps/ammo/latest captures just spit balling that last part.

• 2 weeks later...

Now im thinking about this again i would say that next to individual stats the focus should also be a lot on team(mission?) and squad stats.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hall of Fame from All Campaigns - Top Killers

Hall of Fame from All Campaigns - Top Cappers and everything else

Top 100 List like before

Adding TOM back

there was (for a while during the campaign 80s/90s) some sort of squad stats being compiled (caps/kills/etc) was that CRS or outside thirdparty? either way, an idea.

also some kind of recording of (if not weighting of, for individual stats) for a side campaign victory (for non intra-campaign side switchers)

can you separate the inf/armor/gun lines to their own totals with points/kd and that other stuff?

how about player (on their page) career bests, like most kills, points, caps, and sorties survived?

I would just like to see my stat history from every Campaign by category.

How well I have done in a 110c4 vs Planes

How well I have done in a 110fb vs Planes

etc

etc

etc

You can see how well you have done in CURRENT campaign, but you can not sort by category (ex. Planes, Inf) or just show your results against certain other pieces of equipment (ex 110c4 vs Spit2b).

Edited by nozlen2

• 4 months later...

I've seen some historical data for Campaigns, but I can't see a way to go back and look at individual results for campaigns.

Also can you fix some of the summary pages, like the weapons breakdown, so that the headings at the top of the page remain in place as you scroll down.

Also please make it so I can sort the data by each column heading, so I can see which equipment has the highest K/D or Time on Mission, or Most RTBs, etc.

Edited by downtown

AWARDS!

Build in a PROPER award system for HC's to award ribbons etc..

All that stuff is hidden in spreadsheets on different present and former players computers - all this data is fragmented and not centralized.

An award system would be a MUST IMO! And if you build those services properly you will easily let that stuff be implemented on the homepage automatically.

I will here quote Napoleon

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon"

Yes indeed, as it is we have to hurry to get awards issued before the data gets reset and the new layout does not separate allied / axis on the "top list" so it is very hard to distinguish between the two.

Yesterday pretty much went Maubeuge, Temse, Maubeuge, the first fight in Maubeuge was four hours, then I went to Temse for probably two hours, then back to Maubeuge till 1:40 A.M. EST, I believe I was the last man in the Bunker.

I think it would be awesome to be able to look at individual battles on by day. I want to see how many Axis-type from XXXX locations via Mission against XXXX target.

A breaks down of say example

Maubeuge 11/15/14 -Axis Victory- 11:40 P.M. CST

Scoring.

Beaumont - Maubeuge

Axis Rifle - 1500 K/D .82

Axis SMG - 900 K/D .85

Axis Sniper - 200 K/D 1.23

Axis Mortar - 60: K/D .04

Axis Pz3 - 50 K/D 3.4

Cont Axis Kit that spawned Beaumont

Which Axis units rotated through Beaumont

Then Axis that Spawned Mons

Which Axis Units that Roatated through Mons

Then Axis that Spawned Merbes

Which Axis Units that Rotated through Merbes

Axis Air Missions to Maubeuge

Axis Water Missions to Maubeuge

Which

Then Allies that Spawned Maubegue

Then Allies that spawned Avenes - Maubeuge

Then Allies that spawned Bavay - Maubeuge

Allied Air Missions to Maubeuge - Maubeuge

Allied Water Missions to Maubeuge

I remember years ago there was a three minute or so movie made that showed one side as blue dots the other as red dots around a choke point, an animation of the battle. Something like that you could pull up which ran in 10X or 50X which might show the tides of battle.

Start the Scoring from say when EWS went active at the Chokepoint.

Edited by downtown