Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35 Open Beta

XOOM

Can you offer us any other details please? I just added a secondary mirror, try downloading again and make sure you rename it in your Applications folder to something unique.

(Mac) App doesn't need to be in Applications folder.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XOOM

• silversoil

• sask1

• tac2i

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I can log into the server now, but when it goes to load the map that is where the authentication fails and closes the program

Newly made accounts don't show up on the beta authserver. And it's using an old playerbase.

I talked four buddies into buying $5 subs so they could play the new patch this weekend, and even made one myself, with no login luck ('no such username' error, not the 10057 crap). And they can't be the only ones unable to play.

Edited by mead

• CORNERED RAT
- Game opened and loaded into the server, clicked on "Squads" tab and it CTD'd

I had the same issue. Additionally, my squad "message" was from a previous squad, not my current.

Mostly multi-crew'd with Somuee with Sherman 76, M10, and Panny.

- join crew worked great, no connection issues

- had crew 2 (gunner) with error code (Somuee I think has code) on one sortie of 6 total sorties

- on all tanks, driver (position 1) was the only available position. Think MG gun was available in years past for player 1 (driver)

- driving/shooting was flawless as well as stationary/shooting.

- did have one instance with engine "on" bug

• CORNERED RAT
Newly made accounts don't show up on the beta authserver. And it's using an old playerbase.

This would explain the change in squad message :)

Ok, but when it goes to load the map that is where the authentication fails and closes the program

me too , but not even able to start loading game at the first glismp of the load bar , BAM IT GONE , i HAVE NOT SEEN WW2 , PLEZ I NEED THE 1.34 UP , i just want to play

ok crash report and its repeatable

when in a tank (need to test with other vehicles, air and as infantry)

open map

click squads

game crashes

would of .report but server gone again

Edited by gassault

Get logged in on first screen but launching into 1.3.5 server fails. Repeated tries, same result.

135error.jpg

I also note on this post it says "Free Play Account." I was free play for one day and then signed up for $5 plan which is accurately displayed on my account page. I just updated my payment info so maybe that will take care of that part. I've been playing on the 1.3.4 server since April 1.

Edited by tac2i
Add Addition Info

I am getting the following error:

Map Host (40108):

Session rejected by host: Internal error (loginfail_addplayer). Please restart your game client.

I am a starter account player.

open map

click squads

game crashes

I think the SQUADS tab is crashing everyone. I was just logging in and hadn't even gotten to Active Battles. I clicked SQUADS first and it crashed. I tried it a couple more times in different parts of the spawn in process. It crashed each time. I asked on the Help channel ingame and folks confirmed it was crashing everyone.

-Irish

Signed back up this week (F2P) with my old account. Logged in successfully, but all personas are in red and say "subscription locked".

open map

click squads

game crashes

Yep same here, happened this afternoon to me, everything else seemed fine as infantry as that is all i tried so far.

now I can't even get to the login screen without it having the 10057 error. I tried a fresh install but the same result happens.

edit....i am in :D must be as victorius has said, the server is just be finicky.

Edited by ehstrike

Signed back up this week (F2P) with my old account. Logged in successfully, but all personas are in red and say "subscription locked".

If you had a Premium subscription, it won't operate as a F2P sub if it's not paid. It will just show as an unpaid Premium account and nothing will be available. You have to start a separate F2P sub. However, if you resub (pay for a month) on your Premium, it will work fine.

----------

As far as the 10057 error, I believe they've installed a loop to retry authentication until they can get a good connection to the auth server.

-Irish

- Game opened and loaded into the server, clicked on "Squads" tab and it CTD'd

Same thing happened to me 2 times, so I stopped clicking the Squads tab.

Get logged in on first screen but launching into 1.3.5 server fails. Repeated tries, same result.

135error.jpg

I also note on this post it says "Free Play Account." I was free play for one day and then signed up for $5 plan which is accurately displayed on my account page. I just updated my payment info so maybe that will take care of that part. I've been playing on the 1.3.4 server since April 1.

yes thats whats happening!

If you had a Premium subscription, it won't operate as a F2P sub if it's not paid. It will just show as an unpaid Premium account and nothing will be available. You have to start a separate F2P sub. However, if you resub (pay for a month) on your Premium, it will work fine.

----------

As far as the 10057 error, I believe they've installed a loop to retry authentication until they can get a good connection to the auth server.

-Irish

Hmmm...I was able to log into the game world this morning before the 1.35 release.

I just created a F2P sub...but when I try to log in the system says username not found.

I then decided to try buying a one month sub ($17.99) on this premium account just so I could get into the game...still not letting me use any personas. And now my billing says next renewal date is November 2013.

No idea what is going on...really want to get into the game and try this out.

• Registered Users

You have to launch from the play online link in your 1.35 install.

You can get to 1.35 from the normal launcher.

You have to launch from the play online link in your 1.35 install.

You can get to 1.35 from the normal launcher.

Hey oldzeke...not sure if your comment was for me. I have been using the 1.35 play online link.

Ok, well i did a fresh install and all that jazz.... I can log into the server go to enter the 1.35 beta brings up the load screen then gives the authentication failure and boots me out....:confused:

Ok, so I can log into the server now, but when it goes to load the map that is where the authentication fails and closes the program

that's my problem too

That's my problem too