Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

EnterWorld bug.

ce1

Is bugged

You cant sit on reserve for more than 10 seconds before you lose your reservation. And with 60 SD,its really starting to be annoying..hehe

Any ideas?

Cancel reservation after the delay is gone, hit reserve again and enter world. Works atleast for me most of times.. i have lost equipment few times though despite having reserved it.

Is bugged

You cant sit on reserve for more than 10 seconds before you lose your reservation. And with 60 SD,its really starting to be annoying..hehe

Any ideas?

60 spawn delay i dont think i have seen that big of a spawn delay since october 08?

Was reported about a month ago, Doc said it was something to do with all the new code that got revamped/added delaying the ui updates iirc.

-Fallsjager

60 spawn delay i dont think i have seen that big of a spawn delay since october 08?

During this campaign I have yet to see an allied SD when I play. Sux to be axis I guess.;)

During this campaign I have yet to see an allied SD when I play. Sux to be axis I guess.;)

earleir in the map i do remember the best sd we has was 20 seconds

How short the Allied memory.

Shoe on other foot.

It's just the general 'woe is me' stuff, every time when map is in this stage... goes both ways ofcourse.

Funny how i've seen Allied log-in delay many times, last time this morning... but i bet someone comes in and says it was Axis overpop nonetheless.

The night we were attacking andenne (and huy afterwards) we had upto 50 seconds spawn delay. That was our only opportunity and we blew it. That was the night before Axis routed 1id in Namur.

I had this bug yesterday. I despawned a grenadier at a depot and got a reserve. After the delay was up the button didn't work. Enter world worked the second time but for some reason I spawned in as a mortar.

I HATE THIS BUG.

I get it all the time, and it REALLY stinks when you get it 3-4 times in a row (yes, it happens, even after going back to the mission screen) when you're on a 60-second spawn delay. I know the poor GMs have had to deal with many dozens of my .reports on it (I figure if I annoy someone enough, maybe they'll, ya know, FIX IT?)...

4+ minutes just to enter the game, AND you lose your reserved equipment you just spent the last hour trying to hold on to? I'd be pretty damn pissed if this bug didn't receive VERY top priority in the next patch.....

Was reported about a month ago, Doc said it was something to do with all the new code that got revamped/added delaying the ui updates iirc.

-Fallsjager

Wonder if that means its going to be fixed or just acknowledged that it exists ???

Real pain in the *** after a 60 sec delay ;)

I am referring to the times I play...Usually Euro TZ

When I was Allied 2-3 wees ago,we had a 1 min SD Js..:)

I just fkn hate it!..lol

Ive played underpop...Lived in underpop.

Ive played in Overpop....Lived in overpop

Abolish SD or cut Spawn mission timers.

Cant do both.

It's just the general 'woe is me' stuff, every time when map is in this stage... goes both ways ofcourse.

Funny how i've seen Allied log-in delay many times, last time this morning... but i bet someone comes in and says it was Axis overpop nonetheless.

Numbers get pretty close to even or even shift a little in favor of the allies at some points in teh day.... at least until the axis rollcamp another town, then that part ends.

Its bad brigade decisions resulting in bad morale resulting in bad play. Too many guys just don't care anymore.

*edit* also, CE, get your arse back over here where you belong chump!

Was reported about a month ago, Doc said it was something to do with all the new code that got revamped/added delaying the ui updates iirc
That may be so, but if that's the case then the problem is a recurrent one. I can remember it for as long as I've been playing. I've always assumed it was a problem - either client end or server end - with updating the status. Bad connection or server gerbils on strike. It often seems to be part of a pattern which goes Enter World doesn't work > AAR not visible > Spawn Lists Empty>CTHL

• 11 years later...
  • B2K locked this topic