Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

2nd account cant spawn CE anymore

Tatonka

• Registered Users

When I get home from work I will check it out . 

we did have a issue where many players were getting a free sub with the builder class subscription and we fixed it. Some players may have gotten caught in that fix. 

just a fyi some players have been playing for a year with every unit and not paying the whole time. 

• Registered Users

Yes ,  but you are still paying on the main account, we have players not paying anything on both accounts .

getting a free ride

• Like 1

• Registered Users

This is everything a 2nd tow account gets

Here's what's in store:

Early access to WWII Online beta testing (NEW)

Early access to WWII Online: Chokepoint (NEW)

Access to the "Commando" Infantry Class (NEW)

Access to the "NCO" Infantry Class

Access to the "Ammunition Bearer" Infantry Class

FREE second towing account (special builder infantry classes listed above)

Ingame "Hammer" Icon

Special Discord Role (NEW)

Forum Rank (Title)

Forum Rank Avatar

Forum name receives first letter capitalized

Special "Builder" forums to get early bird dev news

• Registered Users
20 minutes ago, Tatonka said:

Yet the account I used for my 2nd had full rank b4 he became my builders 2nd

Yes this account is only for towing now as the premium sub is not being used.  Yesterday we found a error in our system that was giving every unit for use for free on hero builder Tow accounts we have now fixed that error.

The 2nd tow account was never meant to be used as a normal premium account.   Sorry for the confusion.  

everything i attemp in the game seems to change , very defeating :(   Glad you brought the para steering back but without paras in stats it seems worthless .  Now all year I have been useing my 2nd to blow fbs , now he cant do that :(  Thought by blowing fbs with my 2nd as I cover with a sniper would help the game play as just a sniper dont matter to most . Now I cant do that ,  So I will getting less for more money now , doesnt seem worth it :( 

• Registered Users

The way i understand it is that they (CRS) discover a glitch where players not on a subsription were getting all the toys and upon looking into this they discover that Builders Tow Accounts were also getting all the toys. So along with the FTP fix the Tow Accounts were fixed also. 
It has always been named a Tow Account so would apply to just Towing abilities with now the added bonus of resupply with the Ammo Bearer and NCO.

• Thanks 1

My 2nd acc as builder has lost almost all capability of spwning anything but a fiew infclasses, vicky and one type of truck...
Was there any information about changing this? 

Also my Hero Builder account does not have permission to read Builder-forums. Who will fix that? 

And now I can see that I have no fancy Online builder-icon here or in game.

Edited by bursar
  • Sad 1

Don't see why it was a big deal letting the Hero builders have a second account with the units unlocked. 

Leaving it be would be incentive to keep the builder account active. 

Limiting the account does the exact opposite. Now you have less builders...

Seems self defeating to me, but what do I know lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Don't see why it was a big deal letting the Hero builders have a second account with the units unlocked. 

Leaving it be would be incentive to keep the builder account active. 

Limiting the account does the exact opposite. Now you have less builders...

Seems self defeating to me, but what do I know lol. 

I agree it's not like you play the 2nd account full time , it's impossible to do depending on what kind of set up one has . Best one can do is , set up a FMS both accounts spawn a CE and blow a FB faster . 

But it sure does take away the possibilities one player did / can bring to the field.

• Like 1