Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 399

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Friendly Fire needs to be added eventually. For a game that is suppose to be realistic...this is one of it's worst sins IMO.
    • This.  The sound was cranked a long time ago with the theory that it would help TZ3 low pop defenders.  When the numbers were there the low pop defenders got rolled anyway.  When the numbers disappeared the loud trucks just killed action for both sides in TZ3 because they are easy to defend against.
    • Once again, lowering the sound of the current trucks would work wonders.
    • I don't know why you say I demand a "new" MS. I suggest to bring back the former FRU as it was, but with 2 basic modifications: - Allow them to be set inside buldings - Restrict the supply you can spawn in to regular rifles. With those changes you gain a different type of MS, less campable than the FMS is atm, you give the buildings we have ingame (completely and massively underused, btw) and you fix one of the most commented inconvenients the FRUS had: that you could use RPATs and the full list of auto weapons if you set the FRU from AB. That was seen like a sort of game breaker but if you restrict the pool to rifles, adding now the super long cap timers we have, the impact of the inf-FRU would be way inferior than it was in the past. And that's quite clear to me. And to confirm, yes: I don't see the issues you see. We have different visions, As simple as that. Bridges, rivers etc. are minor things to me. THE MOST of the towns on the map do NOT have them. Anyway, with exceptions, I don't see a clear boost on their importance since the FMS is in, and I am actively playing since then. So, gonna we justify the FMS as the best option just for that? Insuficient to my understanding. Same for the point: I check an area with armored car and saw anything so it is gamey if it was no actually clear. WEll, check better next time or stay longer. Similar to that so hated scenario for some people: I cleared and area of FRU and some eis but then they rebuild the FRU there again or somewhere in a different place: ok, keep watching, patroling, checking flags. Is it so hard? So terrible? I don't see it that way. Again: especially if we hipotheticaly talk about only regular rifles spawning in. And no, I didn't say to add is always good and to remove is always bad. That's not my thinking at all. I was refering to this topic especifically, assuming the former INF-FRU was not such a bad idea. It only needed changes and it could complement the FMS perfectly. But fair enough if you, or others, think the opposite. I do know I am on the minority tranche here.
    •   Reading this is like listening to someone waxing lyrical about a particularly enjoyable dose of the clap.
    • If you read the reviews on Steam or elsewhere the 2 biggest concerns are graphics and gameplay relating to instant action (i.e. spawning in and running 1km to town, not knowing where to go and what to do). Graphics are sort of meaningless to many veterans but its a reality of gaming that better graphics attract more players..especially in military type games. 
      I'd likely throw FPS mechanics into the primary concern list as well but i think the other issues are easier to address and should also take priority. CRS should be throwing everything they have at addressing these problems. They should be updating every old vehicle and inf model in game, inside and out. So even though adding a nice interior tank view adds very little if nothing to the gameplay, it can be a huge turn off if the first tank i hop into is a Vickers and there is literally nothing inside but blocky grey texture and a 2d stick. The inconsistency in level of detail & graphics is something I havent seen any other game.  The other main issue is that this game requires a longer time investment per session, especially if you dont know what you are doing. the CoD and Battlefield crowd (which is most fps players) want to jump right in and play 15mins or 30mins and feel like they've complished something. And though this is not that type of game i think there are changes that can be made to improve instant action or active battles.    
    • Greetings,   Just Say NO to Stacking. No More Stacking. Would make things interesting.   - Join the "REDUCE THE BRIGADES" Campaign. Less Moving parts make it more interesting. A small reduction until 1.36 might make things more interesting.-    
    • Hi, Bridges and Rivers lose their true war significance with an infantry placed supply model in action. For this reason alone I consider the truck placed FMS or MS a superior one. In my humble opinion of course.  
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Silky
      Silky
    2. 2
    3. 3
      Lob12
      Lob12
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7