Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. GAME IDEAS / SUGGESTIONS

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 10

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

Aug 27, 2016 06:00 PM
      Until
      Aug 27, 2016 07:00 PM

Sep 02, 2016 11:00 PM
      Until
      Sep 03, 2016 04:00 AM

• Wow! Well first.. welcome aboard the Axis side   Ofcourse i would say .. join my squad the 1jager, but since we are mostly operating on european timezone, than it isnt handy i guess. Maybe 91st is a better place for you guys...  Well i hope you get some inventations from other squads real quick and hope to see you guys in game to kick some Allied butt.. cozz we need it bad ! Again.. welcome aboared!  Leanderj Out!
    • Servus Kammeraden,                I represent a group of players from World of Tanks (which is getting old).  Most of us are over 45 years old all are hard core German fans. Many are ex-military and we are spread all over the world with 70% in North America. We want to move on to a new game and this one seems to fit us. We will need training and support but I know that we will make a great addition to the Axis cause. Contact me because we are ready for anything. SnowPanzer  
    • Please note that : - Players would still be able to get points even if outside range. The condition applies only when dying/despawning. - For units that need to make long runs (tanks, paratroops, boats, planes), it would sometimes be better to team-up in a new mission instead of joining an already existing-one for which the ML is far away. This is the expected consequences of such a feature.
    • Context :  Although WWIIol has a unique approach compared to classical FPS - already resulting in fear of death (single-shot death, large map running before action...) - the introduction of quick-action features killed the need to team-up and coordinate towards a target. This may worsen with fortified frus. Therefore we need features to increase the fear of death and the need to pay attention to the team.   Suggested Feature : When a mission member dies, he doesn't earn any rank points except if dying/despawning within range of the Mission leader : - 250m for infantry units - 1km for armored units, guns, trucks, boats. - 5 km for planes   Consequences: Players would somehow be invited to stick to their Mission leader.  More credits would be given to Mission Leaders paying attention to how to deploy on map in order to let players earn rank points. This would also favor specialized missions between inf, guns and armored vehicles, each keeping the ML close.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      amerk
      amerk
    2. 2
      Lithu
      Lithu
    3. 3
      tazz
      tazz
    4. 4
    5. 5