Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 894

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads

• Upcoming Events

• If your mission is to spite people then by all means, remove f2p, but say goodbye to any new players. Not like you've used f2p to it's potential anyway. Game is a decade old, bandwidth per player is like 5 bucks. Can't afford that? Other f2p games can. Sucks to suck.
    • Basically your setup means the counterattackers don't even have a 5-minute advantage. 
    • here's the other, longer thread exploring some area capture ideas from 2 months ago:  
    • Seriously, Statsgruppen is serious and real. Ask Marcion5 the XO; he just booted me from STG ("Maximum Kills, Minimum Risk") for capping two cps in Beauraing yesterday instead of camping the depots.  I blame dfire though, because it was his idea to put in the '2 caps and out' squad rule.   
    • Huh? I am not advocating that it shouldn't be possible to immediately counter-attack. Not even sure where you got that from anything that I said. I think you are imagining things. All I am saying is that your linking fms's should stay up a bit to give you a fighting chance to defend. That's all.
    • I disagree, it should EXACTLY be possible to do a setup immediate counterattack and people have to pay attention to what is happening or suffer being outplayed.  Guaranteed win?  Hogwash.   Counterattack play was some of the most exciting stuff.  It should be possible to be a thing if people have their act together.   I don't think it's going to happen that often, just 10 minutes +1-2 of free reign, even with an immediate AO slapon which is tough to do if AOs have to be pulled ahead of time, the defending town is getting first trickles right as the first tier of facilities become cappable.  Ir's more then fair and hard-earned for a counterattack to go in fast enough to take even the slightest advantage of that situation.   And it won't be hard to see it coming.   Trucks rolling in, EWS double, AO pulled from other town and a spare available, maybe even tanks on the way- no, screw this breather thing, 98% of the time it won't be seriously done before a good trickle is in and no advantage.  Give em a chance.
    • Truth. Thanks to the F2P option I was able to convince a friend to come play with me during the WBS event. It took only one night of playing to determine that they never wanted to play again. An unfortunate outcome, but it highlights what the F2P system allows. Remove it altogether and you'll have way fewer people trying the game because nobody wants to pay a monthly sub anymore, but at least they can find out if the game is worth playing. Leave it in unlimited and people will keep playing it forever because nobody wants to pay a monthly sub anymore.
  • Popular Contributors