Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 559

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I adjust sound while I'm in game , I don't have to tab out and in, my keyboard has 2 keys one for volume up the other down works great.
    • Yeah, this happens to me, too.  The games freezes for me and I need to kill the game process.  Especially when I have two instances of the game running and I toggle back and forth. I just upgraded my computer and it happened before and after the upgrade (new RAM) so it’s not the RAM.  
    • Pump up that advertisement!
    • 1. Atg flip bug 2. Infantry jumping full gear from 3 story building is unrealistic 3. Damage / Jam to tank gun should be visible to 3rd person, and tank crew should have notification 
    • I always have the bounce issue with AT guns as well.  I am constantly deploying-redeploying to try to get rid of it, and half the time that doesn't work.   Fire bug (thought this was supposed to be fixed a while back) Axis rambo LMG.  I mean c'mon. Ridiculous that this is still in game in it's current use (how many players use it).  This issue has made me bounce from the game numerous times.  Eventually, it might be for good.
    • All the bugs I don't find as what I would call "game breaking".  I would call them a big PITA. 1. Clipping, this can be on purpose or accidental. I know you can force the LMG to deploy in a way that clips a berm leaving the gunner unexposed. You can work a LMG deployed in a window in a way that can obscure the gunner.  However that can be accidental and not on purpose, it just depends on how the set up is at deployment. 2. Invisible CPs and FBs.  FBs not so much as there is a work around, however flag buildings do not react the same way. The most notorious is the City flag in Namur. 3. Being tracked and bouncing.  Way back when, you could be tracked but would not get the bouncing effect.. if you where single tracked all tanks could pivot on a single tread.  Now just a few AFVs can pivot being single tracked.. most prominent being the Stugs. However even when you are actually still and have not fired a shot, you might start bouncing or never stop bouncing.  That by far is the most annoying bug I know of. 4. The collider code change - I don't know if this would be considered a bug but when the collider code changed a while back, it changed and stopped our ability to climb things we should be able to climb IE river banks, cargo net and small church tower.
    • Just a little addition here: We got a lot of problems with low HC numbers and the possibility that no HC is logged in at a given moment/battle. Cutting timers to short notice will always mean HC has to decide, act and react on short notice. According to that: Every timer of only a few minutes will increase the impact of no HC logged in. Increasing timers might reduce this impact.
  • Popular Contributors