Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forums

1. COMMUNITY NEWS & SUPPORT

1. 1,367

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

1. GENERAL DISCUSSION

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Total Members
    Most Online
    toytaanic
    Newest Member
    toytaanic

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• fidd
    • tazz
    • james10
    • downtown
    • OLDZEKE
    • ottovoncat
    • xohorvath
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Westy91
      More info about location will follow asap kile, but it will be at a deep water port with a destroyer salute
    • foe2
      Its great to see the Jimmy its just gives the Americans a more rounded finish. On the MG think Quinn I wouldn't be surprised if there is possibly an M3 half-track in the not to distant future.   I'm surprised to see at a glance that it can tow everything. I'm unsure of it  towing capacity.. I  know the Mack NO 7 1/2 ton was a prime mover but that might have just been for the larger pieces like the 155mm long toms. 
    • Quincannon
      Hey all! First, I want to start by saying I'm really glad to see US forces being given some love. The dev shots look great. But I had one thought when looking at it... Is there any possibility that the Rats could make it a Jimmy with the MG? Now I know some are going to start with the "It should just be a truck" argument. I get that. But considering limited dev resources and what's in game... it would make sense. The Brits, and I assume the French, are going to get the Bren carrier, which I assume will be armed and able to place MSPs. The Axis have the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 Ausf. C halftrack, which is armed and can place MSPs. The US don't have any vehicle which fits this. But if you take this truck, currently in production. and add the MG option before it rolls out the door, then you have a US vehicle that can set MSPs, carry troops AND defend itself against EI at least. I believe that this makes sense to consider, as it could be quite some time before CRS designs and implements a US halftrack that can place MSPs.  
    • Kilemall
      I haven't heard anything about the memorial.  Will it be held at an Allied port so naval players can pay their respects especially with a gun salute?  Who will be speaking/typing chat?
    • N8
    • Westy91
      Dutch special event “OP Squeeze Play”  29/11/2020  Start time 1100 server time  End time 1500 server time (subject to change/event progress)  Event takes place in the Netherlands in and around the area surrounding Rotterdam. Ground, air and naval forces will be available to both sides with a guaranteed airfield and deep-water naval bases. Axis will start in the north, and the Allies will start in the south, with the river running through Rotterdam acting as the de-facto front line. Points rules  Both sides start with 0 points. The objective is to have the most points at the end of the event. Points are scored on triggering of the automated capture message. This includes the retaking of enemy CPs. Points will NOT be counted if you clear a CP mid-cap.  Scoring  CRS will be monitoring this and keeping a tally. HCs are also welcome to do so, but we will not be expecting either HC to do this as we’d like to get you playing.  CP capture: 20 points  AB/AF/Naval base capture: 50 points  Town capture: 250 points  Owning Rotterdam in its entirety: 1000 points  Victory conditions  Allies: Reach 5000 points OR capture Den Haag  Axis: Reach 5000 points OR capture Hellevoetsluis  In the event that points remain at the end of the event, the side with the most points will be the winner. There will be a memorial to Saratoga before the event. All players welcome to pay their respects.
    • sideout
      This is going to be a fun event! Thanks for all the work to put together! 
    • TMAN
      Be sure not miss Sunday!   The next in our series of special events is Operation Squeeze Play which will be held this Sunday 11/29 starting at 11:00 AM server time.  The event will run for 4 hours on the Training Server during which time the campaign will be locked.  This event focuses land sea and air battles in the Netherlands in early 1944.  Also, both the Allied and Axis High Commands are recruiting new members!  Operation Squeeze Play Join us for another special event!  This operation will begin in the Rotterdam area of the map using Tier 4 equipment.  There will be a mix of British, French and US supply in the area but it will be primarily US ground forces simulating the early arrival of the Allies into the Netherlands in early 1944.  CRS will be keeping score of captures as each side earns victory points for capping CP's, AB's, AF's and docks.  At the end of the event a side winner will be announced in the forums.   We hope you can make time for some or all of the event!  Past experience predicts we will have some intense battles and fun special operations.  Join the Rats and the High Commands as we take a few hours out of the campaign to showcase the best of our game!
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      rancor
      rancor
    2. 2
      Jsilec
      Jsilec
    3. 3
      DOC
      DOC
    4. 4
      Silky