Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 348

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    •   Hahaha so true. I mean.. yes and no, really. I love flying the hawks, the 81 and the 87. I do fly the Spit9 as much I can, but there are allied pilots that fly almost exclusively the lower level spits for personal reasons. I think it's relatively easy enough to spot greentags on both sides you can look at the way they fly, what altitude you found them at, and of course the color scheme. Either way, they all get treated the same way by me. That is they'll eventually end up on my 6...    
    • Its never just one point Yunge, each tank is different, but as a rule or thumb, if its an axis tank you are facing aim for the turret front right, If its an Allied tank then there is no one place to as each tank is very different, most people will go the training server with a mate and star shooting each other in different spots with different weapons to find points of value. The sapper guides are a good start, and will show you locations of ammo and Fuel tanks but most of  these will be side areas only.  My only other advice i can give if you wan to star tanking is to make sure you use your commander as much as possible and avoid head on fights with other tanks if you can help it, Knowing what the unit you are using is capable of vs the tank you can see coming at you will determine what action you need to take,  some times running away or avoiding the other guy is the smart move.
    • I just upgraded my old PC. I have found thet the GPU can be anything remotly modern. CPU frequency seems to be the main factor of FPS for this game, since it use only one core, get the cheapest and highest ghz you can find. I got I-5 7600k @ 4.8, 16 Ram, 270 chipset, and a 1050 i graphics card. From this combo I get, at maxt out in game settings, 80 - 150 fps, extrem situations lately I have been down to 30ish or up at 200+. I actually loose Fps if I overclock the graphiscs card for this game, not so in benchmark software. I would not worry about future WWI needs, when we have a new game engine your build would still need replacing for age reasons alone.
    • Does anyone know the path that this game is going to take with the way the code is written. Not sure if that question makes sense. I'm currently building a new computer STRICTLY FOR WWIIONLINE. I know this game as of now only uses 1 or 2 cores and is more CPU dependent than GPU dependent. I am currently looking at the i7 7700k 4.2ghz overclocked to 5ghz  4 core/8 thread and the new Ryzen 7 1700 3.0ghz overclocked to 3.9ghz 8 core/ 16 thread CPU. Can anyone foresee this game using more than 4 cores to operate? I know the i7 is far superior when it comes to gaming. But I also know that newer games will start using more cores. Again this PC is not for multitasking or streaming, the only reason I would go with Ryzen having more cores is if WWIIONLINE will someday require more than 4 cores. Again, its strictly for WWIIONLINE. I also have a 144hz monitor and will be using the EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 hybrid AIO card. Any input is appreciated. Thanks! -Skyhawk
    • I got it, thank you very much oldzeke!!!  other quertion mure, when you drive tank or use the AT gun and in front coming a tank, which point i shoot on the tank?   the axis and the allies tanks.
    • I wonder if the active battles tab isnt forcing the playerbase more into 1 mission (aka 1 battle) eventually causing more server issues. We had extreme issues getting people to spread out of AO/DO's last sunday since most dont know how to navigate and the UI guides them to top mission now. Imagine if we get more and more recruits and all use the active battles tab to join missions..
    • True, the possible downgrade from full to partial is a risk that CRS cannot accept in its current state. It only works if you've done your market research AND you have a reserve to burn AND you have brass balls.
  • Popular Contributors