Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 361

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • If you are experiencing a lot of issues with lag in game, or you see players zipping all over leave light lines and smoke everywhere, go into preferences and disable netcode3. It's helped a lot for me. Restarting your game client after a few hours play can help (sometimes), but after longer periods of play I will restart my computer just to freshen things up. Also, take a look at either AVG or AVAST anti virus, they both have options for activating "Gaming Mode", which automatically stops programs and clears the way for much cleaner and faster game play.
    • No Ham please, corned beef on rye is good. You can do that, what you need to do it quickly is 2 engineers to spawn 1st, and remember to leave enough room for atg's.
      It's just hard to get other players interested in making the FM a viable defensive point.
      They start the ant trail right off and you get found before you have your defenses built up. There is a lot we could do, especially where you have your FM set up pre AO, set back at a farther distance and strategically placed objects for cover put in place.
      Its just people chose not to.
      Every rifleman could drop a sandbag making a network of covered locations to move from etc.
    • I play on a potato, and dont really have any issues.
      I highly doubt any of that is going to make any difference for people's much better than mine PC's, and definitely wont help when the guy 10 people are shooting takes 68 seconds to realize he has died.
    • People need to learn how to stop programs and task in task manager. Most people have a bunch of extra programs running in background and have no clue. Wireless printer spooler, adobe upload blah blah, you sekrets pron site.. extra stuff slows u down. Make sure you antivirus isn't running or windows update will really lag you out. Update your video card to newest driver. Try Setting WW2 at preferences at best performance. You can easily test your connection speed at various sites online - comcastic has one My corded mouse also seems faster than wireless..maybe I have a pos mouse. Blow the small kitty of dust and fur out you cpu fans and video card..makes big dif. Take side off walk to garage start compressor - apply - or big can of air. Also blow out your power supply fan. Cable connection to cpu also seems/is faster than wifi. Buy a cat5 cord plug straight into modem/router These are all good ideas from preventing horribad KEYBOARD SMASHY. So take some tips from THE NILY5000 and do a little maintence save yourself a keyboard. Your Welcome  in Advance. The Nily5000 please send a check for 19.95 plus s/h for the next 12 chapter of BALANCE LIES
    • disable netcode3 for a campaign and try it out? No i mean serverside, for everyone, wont do any good if you disable it and phantom freddy does not.
    • I think its fun, but from a campaign standpoint, i guess we need a little bit more england to do it with
    • I honestly think the predictor code and networking pre 1.33 with the only infantry personas at least on infantry combat worked better than anything we have had, you got many times the "I killed and you killed me" but at least it was kinda fair there wasn't more than 1 second of live before getting the information you were death and extremely rarely could you turn back and shoot.
  • Popular Contributors