Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 163

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    isulko
    Newest Member
    isulko

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Having a read now, it's looking good Krazy.
    • +1 to this, something I too have been wanting to a long while. I would go with suggestion 2 just to give trucks something more to do.
    • Added to the Player Made Guides @rise27 that's a topic of recent discussions, not sure when it will be added though.
    • One of my pet peeves of this game from YEARS ago was the inability to repair tracks on a tank. Driving a tiger from a back town (because we didn't have brigades in those days), having to drive the whole way because warping it at a FB would make it available to anyone browsing the vehicle list, meeting up with others in the attack and then finally moving as a column to town, only to be tracked crossing an open field just out of visibility of town and unable to provide any support. This was frustrating as this perfectly good vehicle was wasted as there was no way to repair the tracks. This sortie was probably back in 2007ish (I can't remember exactly). When I rejoined this game early last year (ish) one of the first things I had hoped was added/fixed was the track repair option but alas, it's still not in game. Suggestion 1: Have the tank carry 1, track repair kit. If you end up being tracked, and you're not currently fighting, you can activate the track repair. This process takes time, 5 minutes? 8? 10? During this time, a progress bar appears on your screen and you cannot switch positions, shoot or do anything. If you take damage, the progress bar is cancelled (like placing a FMS). Perhaps, the tank will show something in 3rd person to show it's being repaired (so that friendlies and enemies alike know that you're not able to shoot). This track repair kit can be resupplied by a standard ammo resupply (e.g. truck, ammo cache etc). Suggestion 2: Have a truck/half track "perform" the repair. They have to be within ammo resupply range and then the tank can activate the repair. Again taking time, 5- 10 minutes, during this time, the tank is unable to shoot, change positions etc. If the truck dies, then the progress is reset.  
    • Looking forward to seeing back in the game again Playtime!!
    • You guys have Moz.. you don't need no stinking AI bofors. We lost Squiddy - we need AI bofors.
    • Awsome info on this, good job putting this together 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7
      B2K
      B2K
    8. 8