Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 387

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I don't think this is in the plans at all. But, imho, INF-FRUS and current FMS could perfectly co-live under the correct circumstances and supply restrictions (FRU: limited supply, only rifles). FMS have their cons, not all about them is good AT ALL. It happened with former FRUS too, of course. That's why maybe we have a middle ground to explore and see how they can complement each other. 
    • If you get a kill scoring hit on something, even if it is not flat out dead, the next guy who happens along and blows it up will only score a hit.
      Bummer some times, would not feel as bad if it at least stated fatal but non scoring damage. Even happens with infantry, if i grievously wound you, but you dont die, at least not yet, the next poor slob that happens upon you and puts 2 in your head only gets a hit.  As a consolation prize though he gets to hear you scream like a girl and fall down
    • Not that i know of.
      If you dont see a rat post saying it, take it as idle gossip
    • I've come back to playing after a while away - I heard over in the One Fix, One Feature thread that CRS are planning to revert to infantry placed FRUs? Is this true? Please no... It's basically the same as allowing you to create a save point in an MMOG. It's ridiculous! I feel that the fortified mobile spawn has been a huge positive development for the game and really allows territory to be held but is more difficult to set up. It creates a need for more infantry-armour cooperation and creates a new role for armour and a greater need for it during an attack.
    • The kill credits system in this game is kinda wonky. I've had one or two kills that looked certain to me only to find that they were only scored as hits.
    • Hey long as said Mom's have competitive pricing  
    • Everytime I try to type stat w-h-o-r-e, it says... [my mom]  like it thinks everyone’s mom is a sex worker
    • Windows 10 is terribly annoying with that.
      On my now broken PC, it always wants to rip out my video driver because the card is old and has been a while since ATI put it into legacy and stopped updating the drivers.
      MS thinks it has better, MS would be wrong. So i keep the cat 13.4 beta's close at hand to rectify that
  • Popular Contributors