Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 452

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • You can't
      The Bren, the FN, and even the MG 34 were designed with the capacity for shoulder fire. (even if awkward)
      Especially the bren and the fn, but even though more awkward the MG34 actually had a special trigger so you weren't spewing ammo. And they were all designed to be usable in an controlled advance.
      Not sprinting or running or jogging of course, but in kind of a staggered motion yes.
      Aussie troops 1943 training, walking fire excercise.
      Those are brens.

We want to lose the silliness part, but not by taking something real away   
    • Alternative transport solutions to hotdrop infantries would indeed be welcome: Jeeps and M5 halftrack for the US Universal carrier and Kangaroo for the UK 1940 Stoewer Typ 40 [Kfz. 1] and Kübelwagen for the AXIS Lorraine Type 72 for FRANCE   Other cool transport stuff: SdKfz 2 and Sidecar BMW R75 for the AXIS  1939 Gnome-Rhone AX2 for FRANCE Landing Craft and DUKW (amphibious) for the navy US and UK  
    • Possibly configured for ammo storage, or a different gear ratio ?
    • Include navy and air ground missions in sane active battles tab as the army missions. the problem with the existing system is only vets can figure it out, and I actually miss it half the time, the new guys need all the help they can get and we all need them to go to these missions... Just simply make it bi pod only fire...
    • Mmmm
      Jagdpanzer IV/70, hiding under a bush near you.
      80mm of lovely slanted frontal armor

Mine never likes to work.
      Dont know if this would work for you, but i just started running discord on my phone instead, and i put it on its stand under the monitor
    • You made a typo, i fix it for you
      No charge.    
    • Add a x 10 points mulitiplier if the defined mission objective is achieved.  Point attack/defence: does the Target CP get captured? Yes/No   Area Attack/defence: does the town get captured? Yes/No
    • Add a x 10 points mulitiplier if the defined mission objective is achieved.  Point attack/defence: does the Target CP get captured? Yes/No   Area Attack/defence: does the town get captured? Yes/No
  • Popular Contributors