Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 983

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Feels like tank numbers are high i think as we progress the sheer amount of anti armor gear is ridiculous...tankbusters are now killing more armor then ever before and the nerf tubes still out there and always  seem available ....atgs from ms’s and ofcourse and other armor with lethal ranges past 2k.....cut the armor numbers but what does it matter if we dont have enough players to spawn them in ?
    • ^^^if those are the girls, I'd say no.
    • city cps should be a bar caffe with AI civilians and music. and girls. and booze.  
    • You seem to be of the mind that I am primarily a player that prefers to play offense, but nothing can be further from the truth.  The conundrum of having a group of players that insist on being on the offensive, even though game conditions (underpop) tells anyone with a semblance of intelligence that everyone should be on the defensive, I understand. But I also place a SMALL PART of the blame on HC for not encouraging more effective use of this portion of the player base. Primarily, convincing them if they insist on being on the attack, rather than attempt to take a town in which we all know they have zero chance of success, they should be out taking down enemy front bases. At least then their actions are not a complete waste of time and resources. To help with this problem, CRS should not mandate that each side have one active town AO, rather let HC set an active AO (s) one a particular FB (or better yet set of FB's).   Long story short, as long as CRS tries to make everyone happy, no one will be. 
    • Most allied towns are falling with nrly full garrisons please cut inf supply to 10% of current numbers. Go back to your Naval infantry theme delems, leave the tanks alone. Most towns fall with all destroyers not used please remove them from supply. Most towns fall with naval infantry not used, please remove them from supply. just because YOU don't use them doesn't mean they shouldn't be there for someone else to use. You are a very squeaky wheel.   and dre21 is right how are we ever gonna fall in love if we can't meet .......hope you miss me , ( I mean with that big gun of yours ) lol
    • I think if you are hero builder, you should be able to establish a "walkable" fms allowing the rifle and smg.  
    • Give ability to everyone to walkable frus, not only HC.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      Silky
      Silky
    5. 5
    6. 6
      DOC
      DOC
    7. 7