Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 1,054

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • No need to bump, support tickets are all answered as soon as i can answer them. If you knew the amount of time i've spent on these issues the last week or so, your head would spin...LOL  
    • Hi guys.
      Just putting a bump here for snkeyes. He tried to update his billing method this morning and keeps getting an error.
      He has just submitted a support ticket. 

The screwy thing is is that his subscription page shows everything is updated and OK, but the game will not let him in. 
      He went through this last month and now it's starting all over again.  Please help him.
    • I saw a post on Steam mentioning that voting for finalists will happen during their Winter sale... so pretty soon. Please watch for this and vote for the game folks. Assuming we made it into the finals. that is. (Fingers crossed!)

• Waffen SS used camo smocks/jackets in the late war period, so not totally out of line. Read years ago that the American Army also issued some camo jackets for a short time, but withdrew them from Europe because they were too similar to what the Germans were using to prevent friendly fire incidents.
    • hi can free trials access the training server,  I created 1 to do some training , it can access the live server but when I log into training server the loading screen just goes back to desk top after a few seconds. I know theres a free trial forum but it is empty when I look at it.   thx
    •   This weekend is the 6th annual Gaming4Guts charity Twitch ( twitch.tv ) livestream marathon! This year the Gaming4Guts crew is streaming from December 6th-9th. All proceeds raised will go to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America. Look for the games tagged with #Gaming4Guts, to watch!  Go to https://tinyurl.com/Gaming4Guts2019 to donate!   I have only the MILDEST form of IBD (inflammatory bowel diseases), IBS-D.  It impacts my life every day.  I can not imagine what the brave souls have to go through every day, those who have multiple surgeries and major disabilities from Crohn's, Colitis, and other IBDs.  Come watch, comment, donate if you can.  If you have an IBD, know anyone with one, or have a family member who suffers from one, join us on the Discord channel and become part of the community.   Gaming4Guts Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/Gaming4guts/   Gaming4Guts Discord Channel http://discord.gg/gMqa7Fb           Thanks!!!    -Irish  
    • It feels like we usually have more Axis snipers than Allied, so they must not be at too much of a disadvantage. 
    • It's all a complex balance mechanism. Has been since the beginning. So "fixing" the designed visual disadvantages of Axis units would remove game elements that (in the designers' judgements over the years, presumably based on statistical data showing game effectiveness of different unit types and weapons, taking average population and possibly different player psychologies into account) factor into balancing the game. For sure the game would look better if it worked visually more like real life, i.e. non-moving infantry and some equipment types could effectively hide in foliage or shadows, but see out just fine. During WWII that was just as true of the Germans' uniform and equipment colors as it was for those of the Allies. But, what would be the replacement balance factor?
  • Popular Contributors