Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 1,108

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

WWII Online special events.

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I am sure that the potential was there at the time. In fact im positve it was there.  I got a phone call from a fella some years back.  RAT HQ.  It was quite the conversation to say the least. What these folks( investors/potentential buyers) were looking for specifically,I dont recall.  Its a touchy subject and this is  not about re-hashing  the past.  But when the player base was asked to show up to show case the product.......the player base choked. This new team has done a tremendous job.  I mean that,  floored by all the new stuff. And yes there are some core issues that may still need to be tweaked..........but for those of us that went through the  Rust Bowl( no new stuff for  a long while) like myself, the new toys are a site for sore eyes.  
    • I know they wont have the time to do any of this but really , for new  player can practice with any item pick out  to shoot the target drone ,,, learn to fly  ..shoot the drone ,,same way use aaa  shoot  flying drone , Tank ,atg shooting moving drone and using inf learn how use sapper  just idea for new player to learn ..or any WBS  may be rusty haha
    • I have same set , just do what halsey , thedog and quik say ..plus  also go to keymapping n you need to tell which button key you want to use
    • When CRS announced the high-altitude bombing . . . I was wondering what the wee ground-peasants were going to be able to do to attempt to defend themselves.  There was plenty of kevetching when we had bad weather for the fly boys.
    • At a minimum, that effort was missing a post-processing step to curve-smooth the junction angles. Was it done for 10 meter topo-line vertical intervals?
    • Well that is the issue,  could one not program 3 drones with 3 different flight paths into the offline version ? Sure maybe not best time right now for the Devs to do . But it be need to have that option. Option one straight flight . Option two planes flies a 0 Option three a & pattern . It automatically start in the air once the AAA is deployed in the offline version  Make it so that the AAA has a certain spot it needs to be to activate the flight path .  Kinda like a AAA firing range .  
    • ALL CREDIT TO OLDZEKE!!!
    • Now that high altitude bombing is fully effective... the game needs heavy AA. 1. Add a time-fuze-HE ammo selection to the FlaK 36 88mm. 2. Since the game doesn't, and for the foreseeable future won't, include capabilities for AA target altitude measurement and fuze settings, and since there always will be far fewer heavy AA guns functional around high value targets than was the case historically, make time-fuze-HE work this way to achieve good game visuals and a reasonable simulation of realistic functionality: 2a. A time-fuze-HE shell, whatever its trajectory, is surrounded by a 250-meter-radius invisible horizontal disk. When that disk intersects an aircraft, the shell explodes...as if it had been set for the correct altitude. 2b. Shells throw numbers of fragments per Scotsman's fragmentation data. In general, they will have a high likelihood of bomber damage for burst within say 30 meters, and a very low likelihood at 250 meters. 2c. Time-fuze-HE shells explode when their vertical velocity becomes zero. 3. As a stand-in for their 3.7 inch guns, the Brits should be given a re-colored version of the FlaK 36 88mm, provided with only time-fuze-HE ammo. 4. As a stand-in for their 75mm guns, the French should be given a re-colored version of the FlaK 36 88mm, provided with only time-fuze-HE ammo.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
      Silky
      Silky
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. 6
    7. 7
      rpw1
      rpw1