Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - Mission Pending ... #3591

noons

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• synxer

• noons

• mcgib

Top Posters In This Topic

Had several of these today too... though that might be thrown off by perception. Since it used to be results pending = CTD, it might just be every mission after the results pending, also gives results pending. Of course, since it's such a pain to reproduce.. it'll be a while before I could hope to test that idea.

Got only "mission results pending" yesterday evening...not one AAR...any suggestions?

hopefully its an easy fix in the 1.31.01 patch ;-)

I think I figured out what causes this (on the player's part anyway) tonight. Sometimes when you die, you get the despawn dialog box and when you click ok another one pops up. Normally when that happens I click ok again and that seems to be when I get the mission results pending bug. Tonight I didn't click ok on the second one and after a second or too I despawned with mission results. Now I don't know what causes the second despawn dialog box to pop up but clicking it seems to be what causes the bug.

Every 2 or 3 times I spawn and get killed, I get the never ending pending, where it says "Your mission results are pending". This common in 1.31?

Added to previous reports for #3591.

I haven't had this for a while. Was it fixed in the 1.31.1 patch???

I had one last night, first in the last few years. So, it might have been just a coinsidence.

Got this 6 times in a row after being shot down flying and now in a tank. The only time it doesnt happen when I go infantry

Not interested in live reports until next beta goes live. If you get this in beta please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been happening a lot to me lately. I would say about 1/3 of my missions and seems to be getting worse. This if very frustrating.

Got this in Beta around an hour ago, for six or seven missions in a row until I logged. Relogged just now and not getting it yet.

While I was getting mission results pending, every time I logged back in it would spawn me as AA (guess that's the default), and I'd have to exit and reselect my fighter.

Edited by ixjac

I think I figured out what causes this (on the player's part anyway) tonight. Sometimes when you die' date=' you get the despawn dialog box and when you click ok another one pops up. Normally when that happens I click ok again and that seems to be when I get the mission results pending bug. [/quote']

Yes this is my experience as well in the newest beta. I just refrain from clicking on the 2nd dialogue box and no MRP bug. I had it again, clicked on the box and got the bug.

i think i can replicate the mission results pending cuz it seems when i drop my bombs to low in the air i get it everytime...i die violently and get that bug...sorry i am not much of a tester ;)