Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - Mission Pending ... #3591

noons

mission pending bug is alive and well after the new patch. Got it after being shot down in 109f4. So much for my air game :mad:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• synxer

• noons

• mcgib

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on attempt to fix it, my client has not had this. However, the stat server now is not registering in kills .. (The deaths, it does generate)

Edited by dennisb

Just an observation here, I seem to get the "Mission results pending" if I try to exit the mission (clicking the exit button) prior to the timer counting all the way down. If I wait a second or two after the timer has fully counted down there chances are very slight I will get this problem.

The same is true if I try to join a mission when there is a spawn delay. If I click "Join" prior to or right at the end of the delay the game would sometimes freeze.

Maybe it's just my system but this is what I've seen.

Win7 64bit

intel E8600

6gig ram

nvidia 9800gtx+

X-fi sound

I blow up in a plane. Thought this was fixed? Obviously not.

>:(

-Fallsjager

I'm starting to think this might be related to 1 shot kills in general because i get it on the ground more often...

Yes this is my experience as well in the newest beta. I just refrain from clicking on the 2nd dialogue box and no MRP bug. I had it again' date=' clicked on the box and got the bug.[/quote']

Never seen the second dialog box. Is this what everyone is seeing?

Not interested in live reports until next beta goes live. If you get this in beta please let me know.

Are you interested now? Just got one in live game. Seems to happen to me more on air missions. It is definitely happening less often for me since latest patch.

Never seen the second dialog box. Is this what everyone is seeing?

Had this today for the first time, followed by a MRP.

Had 3 MRPs in about 6 sorties just before that.

I get mission pending every now and then, not really bad, but annoying. However, yesterday I got something I think that was described very closely here.

I was flying and died, it did some sort of dialogue, for I'm dead, then another one to respawn or something like that. Sure enough, mission pending. Funny thing, if I went up to regiment level, it went away and I could spawn back in.

I then went to infantry, spawned in, died, and when spawning out I got mission pending. In fact, I got mission pending on every mission after that flying one. But, in all cases, I could go out to the flag level then come back in. Normally, I always crash with once I get a mission pending.

Finally, I quit the game and restarted. Of course then the mission pending was gone for each mission and everything was fine.

Guess my point being, it started with that dying a specific way while flying, so, it might be very reproducible, thus fixable.

3 times in a row now when i died.. the rtb was ok. dunno if it had anything to do with it..

and yes, i notice that i will get the bug if i get 2 click ok boxes

It seems all my mission results pending (MRP) happen when i click despawn, while holding down Teamspeak hotkey. It's a habbit thats hard to break as you wish to update your team but im not 100% sure if its linked. Just sayin!

MRP yesterday. Flew Heinkel, dropped bombs, rtb, very quiet mission.

This feels like the host is just getting jammed up with other stuff and what amounts to a timeout is occurring. It doesn't seem like it really matters what happened on the client side.

I haven't had it since the last patch.

Now, if we could only get the CONCUSSION BUG fixed :mad:

I just put a logging executable to the beta testers. I think we'll find it and kill it if I can get them to test.

I had mission results pending on my very first sortie yesterday which is a first. When you then have to restart the game twice, and maybe face a spawn delay too, it's not encouraging.

• 2 weeks later...