Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.0.5 Open Test Download

GOPHUR

Note: The beta uses a new and different auth host than the live game. This means that to access the live game you must use the live game Playgate and to access the Test Server you must use the Test Playgate.

Read Me

This is NOT the 1.34.10 Live server test. This is 1.35 for use on the beta server.

NO TESTING OF THIS CLIENT IS CURRENTLY REQUESTED

If you would like to join the closed testing group for the 1.34.10 release please contact XOOM about becoming a Hero Builder.

==================================

World War Two Online - Test

Version 1.35.0.5 (07-12-2012)

Host:

- Improved several send routines for better performance and stability

- Improved spawn stability

- Fixed FRU placement issues

- Fixed .makelead issues

- Fixed several $ commands

- Fixed moving flags

- Fixed several .dotcommands

World War Two Online - Test

Version 1.35.0.4 (07-03-2012)

Infantry:

- Revised Infantry Unit names in the spawn lists to emphasize the weapon name

- Increased ATP burn rate for heavy weapon infantry units

- Fixed missing grenade aim function

Capture:

- reduced capture timers by 25%

- auto uncap reduced from 12 to 10 minutes

Host:

- Fixed missing strat state updates on the map

- Fixed (ancient) bug in teulKit that could cause random memory corruptions in server processes

Misc:

- Updated languages

Mac:

- Working to get the mac online

Downloads

PlayGATE is not auto updating at present. The Mac is only available offline. Getting a teul error on launch. Working on it.

PC Full Install 1.35.0.5

Mac Full Install 1.35.0.5

Edited by GOPHUR

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• Sparre

• delems

• tomppeli

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be a party pooper but playgate (the new one) is autoupdating my 1.35.03 BETA now starting with 1.35.01 (673MB) and so forth instead of the 1350313504.exe w/ 17MB

ya, no...

Was just on the Beta server.

1. Spawned Brit Rifle, checked the new nade aimer. Works but not a fan of it, waaaay toooo gamey.

2. Spawned Piat, everything worked as stated in new readme.

3. In Antwerp I was getting 12-14fps, when someone threw a nade, 4 fps. Three of us there..... 4 fps.

System came on and told everyone to fight in Sedan. All the units there are out of supply, spawning disabled. Tried to tell system (who was obviously Axis) but couldn't switch sides for 15 mins. Gave up.

Can't test any American equipment, all units out of supply.

Can't use any of the training areas or Area 51, no supply.

If you need us to test we need the units to do it. Area 51 is the easiest so some of us can come on and do some valid testing, see how the changes work. Doing a mock battle in Sedan is not going to allow us to do any methodical testing at all.

As a british rifle and SMG i see no grenade aimer....but i did see that the grenades throw father (i THINK) and are released much quicker....i cant throw them veyr short like i used to either.

As a british rifle and SMG i see no grenade aimer....but i did see that the grenades throw father (i THINK) and are released much quicker....i cant throw them veyr short like i used to either.

Right click when you have a nade in hand. I think you are right, can only make one throw with nade now, no more holding it to adjust distance.

Ooo alright now i see the grenade aimer, i hate it to be honest. Too big really ruins immersion but is also gamey. I have no trouble aiming grenades without it and it makes the game very arcadey...not even COD does this. I think grenades currently are FINE and need no tweaking i like the adjustable power behind them now i cant take out AI from very close because i will throw to far. If an aim system for the grenade is needed i would suggest a dot either where the highest point in the arch of the grenade is or at the center of the screen

Soooo... downloaded, patched and trying to launch... Go for launch... then CTD... back to the desktop....

• German Grenadier can shot 8 GewSprGr in row without reloading magazine of the 5 patrone.
  • New hand grenade lost ability to use low power, aiming or not.

Ooo alright now i see the grenade aimer' date=' i hate it to be honest. Too big really ruins immersion but is also gamey. I have no trouble aiming grenades without it and it makes the game very arcadey...not even COD does this. I think grenades currently are FINE and need no tweaking i like the adjustable power behind them now i cant take out AI from very close because i will throw to far. If an aim system for the grenade is needed i would suggest a dot either where the highest point in the arch of the grenade is or at the center of the screen[/quote']

Found it to be a lot of fun but way too easy now and also don't like the big graphic of the arc.

AT-PIAT for americans doesnt come with a round automatically chambered. Since i can't seem to find the read-me, is that intentional?

Oh, can you disable the 15 min time for side switching.. kinda annoying when trying to organize things.

Edited by tandel

yup, just found the read-me.. working as intended then :)

@Gophur - Do you guys have a downloadable version of a debug program, that I can run in the background on my end? That would assist you, in any way, of stomping down the clipping bug that is running rampant in live right now?

I think I know how to replicate it, but im not 100% sure.

Edited by tandel

• I was used Stug IIIB, scored 4 time, tab KILLs is empty
  • Still visible doublehulks of armor
  • AXIS Schilde Grobb AXIS FB 2pd3kg facility is closed
    -fixed
    -Schilde Grobb AXIS FB facility is closed bag again after reconnetc
  • I was try to move AXIS Diest brigade to ASIS Aarschot and got message
    Movement is blocked by an enemy firebase (Aarschot diest FB is ally)
  • obj l retutn objectives shodle, schilde bridge and oostmale, all are invisible in map
  • Wavre Jodo Ally FB VehSpawn DOWN and not changed visual state
    - Wavre Jodo Ally FB DOWN DOWN -> FB status closed and still allied
  • bad message when the soldied become mission leader.
    "You are now leader, TIPS incoming contact report must be aproved .... etc etc"
    Beter to show TIP: You are ML, u have ability to remove old markers as ML only
  • 2 hand grenades on AI AAA at Shhilde nothing happend, i was spend many HE ammo on Bf110 too same AAA nothing.
  • Swithed to He111, invisible pine trees in berms N of Eindhoven Af W of WAB, game crash immedeately> Fixed by WWIIOL restart
  • He111 cant destroy block of flats by 3*8*250 at eindhoven
Edited by clone9cz

schilde -grobbendonk FB says it is axis, but is closed to spawning (for axis). Also the schilde-antwerp and schilde-lier FBs are both showing as axis, when they should not be up at all!

Map Reports - Delete all reports only deletes a few at a time instead of the entire map area.. not sure if this is intended or not.

Unable to see marks from other players on the map with the same target.

ML randomly gets 1 point scored when logging in and despawning. (no other players on my mission at the time)

Edited by tandel

I cannot log into the game server it says "Incorrect password." yet my friend berzerkr who is right next to me can log in perfectly fine. It's incredible that I took off work and lose money hourly just to play this beta, BS.

No Server listed to log into. I still get wrong password when typing in my password which I know FOR A FACT that it's the right one.

WHY IS MY ACCOUNT BEING TAMPERED WITH?

Edited by genthc

I cannot log into the game server it says "Incorrect password." yet my friend berzerkr who is right next to me can log in perfectly fine. It's incredible that I took off work and lose money hourly just to play this beta, BS.

No Server listed to log into. I still get wrong password when typing in my password which I know FOR A FACT that it's the right one.

WHY IS MY ACCOUNT BEING TAMPERED WITH?

are you logging in with the beta-test version or the regular game version?

Spwned in schilde as requested for AO. No AO seen on map, clearly opels driving around town, No ews. No infantry ews . No enemy armor ews shown in beta.

Every building I entered or left as infantry it said "Evis has left the building" ..... cute. Even when I sapped shilde fb, it said "Evis has left the building". Fb remained up on map but stated schilde fb closed on status.

Hi all, the following are bugs that I currently have found playing Axis...

1) Fired Panzershreck with back to a CP, immediately killed from backblast (working), then CTD (not Working)

2) Was able to finish building a FRU with my Opel, after I was killed by AI...(I wasn't interrupted from building the fru and completed the FRU while I was dead)

3)Deployed an ATG and my ATG clipped the wall with a leg and I was killed

4)Was able to kill an american sapper while he was running in place for awhile at an FB, so I decided to walk to him and shoot him in the head, he died.

I like the way the new grenade mechanic makes me deadly accurate tossing it now, even though the minimum distance is gone, and sometimes you cant see the arrowhead when making a long toss...(it hides behind the german nade)

If the superaim hg is to stay, I think the arc should be replaced with a small circel/dot as aimingpoint.