Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.35.0.5 Open Test Download

GOPHUR

* i cant get in the servers, "no such username"

* i dont like grenade trhowing system... i loved to therw it with lower power in some places... and grenade aiming is now too arcade =(

please, no, old grenade system back =(

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• Sparre

• delems

• tomppeli

Top Posters In This Topic

DLd the mac version and the first thing I noticed is I couldn't log on to a server, it gave me a TUEL error.

The second thing from offline mode was my FPS was about 10. That is terrible. I usually get 60 with little around and 30 to 40 in fighting, unless it gets really heavy.

ftp site just gives error when I try to download Mac .dmg file.

And using my existing beta and letting it try to patch gives Teul error.

klutz

im little bit worried about 1.35 and future of the game... it is really good to get new things but i think CRS is removed way too much old, fun and cool things from game =( and thats why we lost players...

- remake somehow officer models back, remake air raid siren, adjust night like it should be...(that it looks like night) it looks like day today... =( oh and the animations what to type in chat like "get down!" hand signal...

also other things in terrain... like the big catedral in some town where we was the thing for SDShill... and others too.... more personalising to towns =)

- and the grenade im system... players have fighting with it good and won it wihout the aiming system... its not really needed... plus its too arcadish,

plus we lose power functio to throw the grenade if it will be same like in beta version of 1.35...

plus i have some good pictures for game advertisement or some.. or if needed somekind i can try to make

it like poster or some... S!

i hope DOC to see this too...

i have sent some kind of this message to him but he didnt answer me =(

send this to him or someone who have time to get this report alive in CRS`s mind...

im little bit worried about 1.35 and future of the game... it is really good to get new things but i think CRS is removed way too much old, fun and cool things from game =( and thats why we lost players...

- remake somehow officer models back, remake air raid siren, adjust night like it should be...(that it looks like night) it looks like day today... =( oh and the animations what to type in chat like "get down!" hand signal...

also other things in terrain... like the big catedral in some town where we was the thing for SDShill... and others too.... more personalising to towns =)

- and the grenade im system... players have fighting with it good and won it wihout the aiming system... its not really needed... plus its too arcadish,

plus we lose power functio to throw the grenade if it will be same like in beta version of 1.35...

plus i have some good pictures for game advertisement or some.. or if needed somekind i can try to make

send this to him or someone who have time to get this report alive in CRS`s mind...

Team,

I downloaded and installed the BETA 3505. Went to online test, got logged in, playgate says launch, the splash screen comes up and then...... wait for it.... DESK TOP :(

What couls this be????

nobody getting this serously?

quote.gif

I'm working on the PlayGATE error. All new back end for that stuff so probably getting lost someplace.

Will look at the Mac.

yup, just found the read-me.. working as intended then :)

@Gophur - Do you guys have a downloadable version of a debug program, that I can run in the background on my end? That would assist you, in any way, of stomping down the clipping bug that is running rampant in live right now?

I think I know how to replicate it, but im not 100% sure.

Afraid not. But please start a thread if you can duplicate it and I'll take a look.

I get a new error now with my current mac DL

==

We were unable to find a patch file for your version of Battleground Europe. Please visit the Battleground Europe downloads page for the latest version.

==

FPS was still 8 to 10, where I normally get 50 to 60 just spawning in.

Also getting TEUL error on Mac. Updated OP.

No longer getting TEUL error but I am getting dumped to the login error page.

OTH, offline fps seem pretty good at 70+ fps with a 4x 2.8 GHz MacPro, ATI 5770.

- Don't see any grenade-aim assist. Thrown grenade seems to go about the same distance as 1.34

Mac 10.7.4 user here:

I just downloaded the full beta installer, no problems, installed, launched offline.

I like the new grenade throwing help. Even though it is "unrealistic" in its form, it is much *more* realistic in its function. I used to practice a *lot* with grenades, and I got pretty ok, but still it was too hard to aim and throw the right force without benefit of 3D vision.

My only suggestion would be to change the color from purple to some shade of light gray. It might make it harder to see in certain situations, but it would still be better than nothing, and I think better than purple just for the overall visual jarring it causes.

I tried to play online, and the first time I got the webpage saying i need to upgrade my account. I assume that is because I am a lowly free-rifle player now? The second time I tried to play online the game just sat at a screen like it was looking for a patch for a while, I finally quit.

Anyway, good news is the Mac download and install worked for me.

Press "aim-button" and you will see what I mean. ;)

Ok, thx, found it. You have to right-click to get the grenade-aimer.

My lord, what is this game coming to?

Next thing you know they will putting in rifle aim assist which will look like a giant finger reaching out to touch someone. :)

i think grenade aimer ruins wwiiol =(

i think it should be in RA, not in wwiiol...

ra is not little bit not so realistic too...