Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

NEED TEST - Floating Buildings (only for leet testers, tourists move on)

GOPHUR

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makrel

• hchris

• timmy41

• kylomylo

another one bites the dust

keep it up guys ... most important issues now are:-

any other floating buildings (esspecially after .42 patch) <-highest priority

buildings where interiors are clipped by other buildings (exterior only is a lower priority)

FB's that are sunken into berms

Other issues will be stored for later use. Those above are the big ones.

And of course MOST important is which towns need to be flattened. that means any with floating town or urban buildings for certain (groups of buildings all really one building) and well almost any floating at this point.

I just started to compile all the information in this thread into a single spreadsheet. Remember, the first priority information needed is if a town is not flattened correctly. information like berms in buildings or bushes in a building are secondary for this thread.

Gopher just gave me a list of all the towns (because the one in the first post got edited and is now missing most of them). I put it on to a spreadsheet, Does anyone know of any place I could host it for people to download and use? that way, anyone who is doing their own testing has a complete list, and can simply input their information to the spreadsheet, and I could merge it with a master spreadsheet.

I just started to compile all the information in this thread into a single spreadsheet. Remember, the first priority information needed is if a town is not flattened correctly. information like berms in buildings or bushes in a building are secondary for this thread.

Gopher just gave me a list of all the towns (because the one in the first post got edited and is now missing most of them). I put it on to a spreadsheet, Does anyone know of any place I could host it for people to download and use? that way, anyone who is doing their own testing has a complete list, and can simply input their information to the spreadsheet, and I could merge it with a master spreadsheet.

In what format is the spreadsheet?

In what format is the spreadsheet?

.ods, but can be converted to any other excel or open office math format

Timmy, prefer you to keep the first post edited with list of buildings that still need testing.

Let me know if you need help with that.

Using .41

I noticed that all the AB buildings appeared to be floating the same height above the ground, barely noticable. I went back to the previous towns I checked and in the few I went to the AB building was floating as well. So I assume it's a global problem.

I'm just hoping that I didn't miss any barely floating buildings in the previous towns now that I know what I'm looking for.

Enghien

-Floating building. The church S of the AB is tilted off the ground.

-Floating building. At Ath depot icon, floating sign.

-Floating building. End of E road, a red sign is floating.

-Floating building. The AB capture building is floating.

-Sunken building. The building complex across the street to the S of the church is sunken into the ground on one end.

-The big farm building in the SE has the problem with the polygon on the front base. It appears to be a problem with the model itself.

-The small farm buildings also seem to suffer from a model problem rather than a placement problem. The pillars don't line up with the base and the ivy texture doesn't extend to the bottom but abruptly cuts off.

-There is one of those foundations of concrete and bushes normally reserved for placing builders statues east of the soiginies depot, but no statue is there. Not sure if that's intentional.

-End of west road, two buildings are clipping into each other.

-West of crossroads, north side of the road, there is a bush floating in the air as it tries to sit on the slope of the overpass.

-The road texture at the center crossroads, north of overpass, is messed up.

-W side of AB, on the road, a red sign is clipped into a building.

Empel

-Floating building. S AB capture building floats.

-Floating building. The S AB walls are floating.

-Floating building. Near the city CP, to the W, a building cluster is floating.

-At the docks a sandbang emplacement is clipping into the river berm.

-The dock base is also clipping through the other side of the river berm.

-South of the bridge there is a road texture near the RR texture that appears to be detached from anything else, misplaced.

-There appears to be a problem with the road texture coming off the N side of the bridge.

-Bush clipped in Huesden CP building.

Elsloo

-Floating building. AB walls floating.

-Floating building. AB capture building floating.

-N side of AB wall, a building clipping with AB wall.

-Sandbag emplacment is clipped into the church.

-A berm is falling on the road just north of the AB.

-Some building bases fall along the N-S road, both N and S side.

-100m W of the E CP icon, a building base falls on the road.

Eind

-Floating building. AB capture building floating.

-Major clipping of a berm at the N helmon depot into oil tanks and trees.

-Berm majorly clipping into AB capture building.

-Berm majorly clipping into buildings 100-150m SE of the AB icon.

-Minor clipping grass into building, 180m N of city icon.

-Bush and berm clipping moderately into building N of AB icon.

-Bush inside city CP building.

-Tree sticking out of E CP building.

-100m W of city icon, buildings minor clipping at base, not sure if this is intentional though.

-South of that, a tree is clipping into the W face of the building complex.

-130m SW of the city icon, major berm clipping into buildings.

Eghezee

-Floating building. AB walls are floating. AB capture building is floating.

-NE farm buildings, major berm clipping into them.

Eersel

-Building 70M S of W CP icon, a bit E, there are bushes in the building.

im going through all of them myself now over the next few days (At this rate, itll take about 18 hours to check every building in every town), but here are the ones that still have not been checked at all by anyone. im going to check them even if you do, but its still good to have more than 1 person go through each town.

Bievre BigginHill Bilzen Binche Bitburg Bohain Boom Bouchain Bouchoir Bouillet Bouillon Boulay Boulogne Bouzonville Boxtel Brakel Breda Breskens Brest BridgeD'isle Brighton BritishFlakSite BritishTraining Brouwershaven Bruay Brugge Brussels Brhl Buzancy Calais Cambrai CampGretchen CampVictoria CampYvette Canterbury Carignan Cassel Catillon Caudry Cayeux Cerfontaine Champlon Charleroi Charleville Chaulnes Chaumont Chauny Chevron Chichester Chilly Chimay Chuignolles Ciney Clermont-en-Argonne Clermont Clervaux Cobreville Cochem Coltishall Conde Consenvoye Corbie Couvin Creutzwald-la-Croix Cromstrijen

Douai Doullens Dover Druten Duisburg Dun Dungeness Dunkerque Duren Dussen Dsseldorf Eastbourne Eastchurch Echternach Eeklo Eersel Eghezee Eind Eindhoven Elsloo Empel Enghien

Edited by timmy41

Fixecourt Flamierge Flavion Florenville Folkestone Fontoy Gamaches Gedinne GeelBridge Geel Geilenkirchen Geldern Gembloux Genk Gent Geraardsbergen GermanFlakSite GermanTraining Gerolstein Gilze Givet Goch Gomont Gorinchem Gorisboek Gosport Gouvy Grandpre Grave Gravelines Gravenpolder Grevenbroich Grevenmacher Griendtsveen Grobbendonk Guise

Jabbeke Jarny Jodoigne Julich Juniville Jurbise Kaarst Kaisersesch Kalkar Kalmthout Kamperland Kats Kempen Kerpen Kiel Kleve Knokke Koblenz Kortrijk Krabbendijke Krefeld Kreuzberg Kurten Koln Lohmar Lokeren Lommel Londinieres Longuyon Longwy Losheim Louviere Lumbres Luxembourg Lympne Maaseik Maastricht Maldegem Malmedy Manhay Maninghem Marche Margate Mariemburg Marle Marquion Marquise Martelange Martlesham Maubeuge Mazagran Mean Mechelen Meckenheim Mendig Menen Merbes Mersch Merzig Mettet Metz Metzervisse Milsbeek Moerdijk Mol MonchenGladbach Mons Monschau Montfaucon Montherme Montmedy Montreuil Mook Morbach Moreuil Mourmelon Mouzon Mulheim Musch

Piennes Piesport Poix-de-Picardie Poperinge Profondeville Prum Remscheid Rethel Revin Rheinberg Rips Rochefort Rocroi RoermondWest Roermond Roisel Ronse Roosendaal Roubaix Roulers Roye Rozoy Rye S-Hertogenbosch Saarburg Saarlouis Sains-Richaumont SaintLeuBridge Sambreville Samer Sandwich Saulty Schilde Schleiden Schweich Seaford Sechault Seclin Sedan Sierck-les-Bains Signy Sissonne Sittard Soignies Solesmes Sommepy Somzee Sonsbeck Spa

Stellendam Stenay Stromness Suippes Talmas Temse Terneuzen Thiaucourt Thionville Thulin Tiel Tielt Tienen Tilburg Tongeren Torhout Tourcoing Tournai Trelon Trier Tuntange Turnhout Ulmen Unkel

im going through all of them myself now over the next few days (At this rate, itll take about 18 hours to check every building in every town), but here are the ones that still have not been checked at all by anyone. im going to check them even if you do, but its still good to have more than 1 person go through each town.

BigginHill

Looked over Biggin Hill, no visible issues found.

almost halfway done

Amazing - good work.

I take it that means you are through the remaining D towns - thanks mate.