Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training Request - Air - Post Here!

CHKICKER

If you wish to get some support with Air to Air (A2A) Combat, Level Bombing or Dive Bombing put your post in this thread.

A Trainer will send you a private message to set up a time to support you.

Please post your game name and the time periods that you usually play including the timezone.

Example: Chkicker. Need Level Bombing help. I usually play weekdays 12am to 3am GMT or 8pm to 11pm Atlantic Time. I also play weekends at approximately the same times.

Remember: At any time in the game you can type .tr in your chat box to get a list of trainers who are online. You can ask for help on the help channel (default F6) or you can send a private message to a trainer using the .m function in your chat box. An example would be .m fearny Hi Fearny, I could use some help!

Cheers!!

Edited by CHKICKER
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

would love some advanced A2A training.

troubled areas: Situational awareness, advanced gunnery, proper use of team tactics, advanced maneuvers.

I play 7-10pm CST weekdays and Sundays.

Thanks for posting.

In the air I train on level and dive bombing so I'll name one of our fighter jocks to give you a hand.

In the meantime, make sure you have access to teamspeak and the trainer will set you up with our trainer ip to help you verbally.

http://goteamspeak.com

I need some help with A2A combat, specifically, aiming and setup/evasion maneuvers. I am usually on from 0300Z-0800Z M-F and 2000Z-0600Z S-S.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

!Salute,

I'm in need of fighter training.. And as far as a time any time after

4 (-4gmt) and the weekends.. Thank you for your time and dedication

to this game!

• 1 month later...

Im in need of training also, i have not been doing bad but im finding it hard to get out the crap of other pilots, Im sure my squad would help me but i will ask here first.

Time: GMT (London)

Can train any evening after 6 (GMT) and weekends

Cheers guys

And im allied :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently returned to the game after a year or two, still have Recruit level in the Air Force. I would like some assistance in learning how to properly operate aircraft in this game.

I am a real pilot, and the flight model of this game is completely inaccurate and difficult for me to use because I'm trying to do things as they should be done in real life, and it isn't working out too well. I need help in learning how to operate aircraft as this game allows, and get away from using real methods.

So if someone could show me the ropes, I'd like to get some ground school and flight time learning how you people manage to fly these things so well. My hours online vary but I can be online just about any time that is requested. My time zone is USA PST (GMT -8). In-game name is Ninja2dan. I don't care if it's with Allied or Axis aircraft. Feel free to PM me if you are available. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to have some A2A training - I am an beginner basically. I play as Allies and my playtime is like 11 am to 19.30 pm (GMT+1) - im not online all the time, but I am available to play then ;)

Hello,

I would like to request AC training. I am generally on in the evenings sometime between 7-11pm Pacific Time (GMT -8). I am generally on Axis TS and have been trying to fly Axis aircraft (mainly the 109).

I have some flight sim experience, but am having a fair amount of difficulty here, despite trying different stick settings. (Twisty stick, no rudder pedals at the moment.)

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Northstar

• 4 weeks later...

Requesting some training to get me back to speed after a couple of months with no flying(not very experienced flier to begin with:D).

GMT + 1

7-23 is usually when I am on.

S!

• 2 weeks later...

gamename: eagleyes (Axis)

I need some help with basic flying skills (such as take-off, landing, etc). Yes, I am a n00b, but very motivated :D

GMT +1 (Netherlands) 10:00-12:00 AM or 20:00-22:30 PM week days or weekends

PS Where do I check my PM?

gamename: eagleyes (Axis)

I need some help with basic flying skills (such as take-off, landing, etc). Yes, I am a n00b, but very motivated :D

GMT +1 (Netherlands) 10:00-12:00 AM or 20:00-22:30 PM week days or weekends

PS Where do I check my PM?

Scroll to the top of the page and you will see right below where it says Welcome their is a link you can click on called private messages.

• 1 month later...

Padruig would like some basic ACM training...especially disengagement tactics. I generally fly Axis equipment. I'm in the Central time zone, and typically play weeknights between 6PM and 11PM, as well as long stretches on weekends. Thanks for being there for us!

I (ugapilot) would like some A2A training. I always fly Axis, and primarily fly Eastern US Time Zone (GMT -5 i think) weekdays 7 - 11PM or anytime saturday/sunday afternoon.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for an allied RAF trainer. I already know a lot about the mechanics of flying conv/where to hit/etc. Just not getting a lot of kills..

I live in the UK so currently at GMT +1. Any time is ok for me really :)

Cheers,

Cudds

• 2 weeks later...

I would like some Axis A2A combat training as well as Dive and Level Bombing help. Basically I need to learn how to fly! I usually play Tuesday and Friday evenings, US eastern time, (-5 GMT). I also play Sunday mornings till afternoon.

After all these years, I think it's time! :)

Thanks!!!

Edited by julesr
added info ...

• B2K unpinned this topic