Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training Request - Air - Post Here!

CHKICKER

I can help with the bombing stuff but don't look to me for a2a. I am US ET (11PM-3AM) and Weekends.

Let me know if any of that works.

• 1 month later...

i could use some help. i just started playing air units and have had almost no success. my game name is itsbrad and i am usually on around 10 pm eastern standard time. thanks

i would like some aircraft training if possible. mainly ata and cas i can fly pretty good just suck at killing anything im on about 9am est till 12 or 1 pm est. thanks for your time

Hi

I play Allied and would like some A2A training.

I can take off, just about land, but (as my 3 year old son says) I'm rubblish at getting kills.

I'm in the UK

I can play anytime of the day :-)

many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie ally trying to learn how to fly properly.

I got most of the basics down, I can take off, fly around and land most of the time, but I can't hit anything while on the air and my evasion skills are lacking.

I play during the weekends, I can be online almost all day on a saturday and until roughly 2100 GMT on sundays.

Can any trainer help me out?

• 3 weeks later...

Need some allied A2A training. I can fly with no problem. But I need to learn some approach tactics and evasive maneuvers. And of course, the plane capabilities.

Appreciate.

Hi, I'm a newbie ally trying to learn how to fly properly.

I got most of the basics down, I can take off, fly around and land most of the time, but I can't hit anything while on the air and my evasion skills are lacking.

I play during the weekends, I can be online almost all day on a saturday and until roughly 2100 GMT on sundays.

Can any trainer help me out?

Certainly can, add me or Grislawski as a friend and pm me in game.

• 4 weeks later...

I need help with A2A in the 109s.

Game name is torrent

Available 2100-2300 M-Th & 2100-0230 F-Sat (Central Time Zone)

Have Teamspeak set up already.

Mostly need help with set up - evasion - gunnery

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like axis A2A Combat training.

Play 1900-midnight GMT+10 (East Coast Australia) or 9:00 to 14:00 GMT weekdays.

Weekend availability generally much broader, all day.

Need Air to Air and Bombing instruction. I am a dismal Axis noob. I can be on whenever there is help.

Edited by semmes

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like some heavy 109 training please ^^

I usually online, but will be busy for the next 1-2 days :)

Edited by hastati

• 1 month later...

A2A help needed (Axis)

Usually on all the time sent me a message in game my IGN is Trennen or send me a xfire message my screen name is trennen.

I'm coming back in the world of Battleground Europe!

I've played before although thats at least a year and a half ago if not longer.. So I would like some training from the aces again for A2A battle's and the whole shabang :D

I can play during most day and evening times for GMT+1.. Rayes is my ingame nick..

Thanks in advanced!

• 3 weeks later...

Gamename: DeMiNe0

I need A2A Help. Mostly energy control, diving on enemys, and keeping my sights lined up.

I could also use some level and dive bombing help too.

I usually play weekdays 8pm to 1am EST. I also play sundays at random times. If you PM me I can be very flexible with training schedules.

I could really use some training. I've managed to occasionally outmaneuver the odd enemy and get some damages in, but so far my only air kill was by crashing face-first into a spit.

I want to learn to do the flying fight!

EDIT:

ingame name is tomshirk :D. I need A2A training. I usually play evenings after 2100 EST and weekends between 1000EST and 1700EST. On this weekend but not next.

Edited by tomshirk

S! Trainers I am a past player and have just started playing again. I need A2A combat training help with Gunnery, and Evasive maneuvers. I am on late night EST from 9:00pm - 12:00pm (not specific on time. but mostly between them) I am trying to fly axis planes mostly the 109's, also I don't seam to be able to play on the training server atm. When I log in all the persona's are locked and they tell me that my hourly subscription has expired. Hopefuly the RAT'S can fix this soon so I can get some training in.

• B2K unpinned this topic