Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training Request - Air - Post Here!

CHKICKER

• 1 month later...

BUMP!

Also Looking for a LW (GMT) Fighter trainer here.

Mostly play Euro Time.

• 2 weeks later...
conradhays

I could use some A2A training. Trouble areas are weapons convergence, distance perception, and lead distance. Usually on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm CST.

I could use A2A please. Name tag is CT123,EST timezone, I have the whole thursday, Or anyday at night pass 6 pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aur0ra145. I need some help with air to air fighting, generally I'll play from 5pm to 10pm CST so that's 11pm to 5am GMT on weekdays and sporadically throughout the weekends.

Oh, should mention I fly axis only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some advanced 109 A2A training.

Will be able to attend training at a time best for the trainer, I'm not fussed as to when.

Thanks.

Edited by quibbles

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting A2A training. I play for 7 years i think, from time to time. But now i want to learn how to fly. I can fly and everything, take off, but when it comes to shoot another plane or bomb something...nothing. I tried many many times. :) I can play almost any time (im from US)

I'm in desperate need of A2A training.. just can't get the maneuvers down and angles for the fireline. ugh! if there's any spots tomorrow (8/10) Im availible all day

Hey Guys 8) I'm new to the game and am specifically interested in the Air-to-Air Combat that seems unmatched by other games. I'm having fun flying around and participating in air raids, but have not scored a kill yet.... I was just looking for a few tips to not die quite so often and im sure that with time I'll manage a few kills 8)

- Corraz

9pm-11pm EST weekdays

Hey guys, go ahead and post your timezones and what country your in, along with times / days best for you. I'm going to see if I can find someone in your TZ thats a trainer to help on the odd days, if its a weekend I can help you out. I'll send some pm's with some helpful info and videos probably today.

Hey Guys 8) I'm new to the game and am specifically interested in the Air-to-Air Combat that seems unmatched by other games. I'm having fun flying around and participating in air raids, but have not scored a kill yet.... I was just looking for a few tips to not die quite so often and im sure that with time I'll manage a few kills 8)

- Corraz

9pm-11pm EST weekdays

I can also do weekends pretty much all day 8) thanks for the respounce!

Ok, posted in the trainer section to see if some of the guys in the states or other timezones closer to you guys could help you out. If they don't reach you, I'm available on the weekends all day usually. Ill be gone from Sept. 3 - 17th up at Fuji.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone!

Im definatly what one would call an LTAP and would love some training with the 109 and A2A combat. I have rudder pedals thanks to my G27 wheel and ofcourse, access to teamspeak.

Im most active during the Australian Time Zone 1800 to around 2200 Australian Eastern Time (roughly 0300 - 0700 Central US) pretty much every day including weekends.

My trouble areas are ACM's, Gunnery and pretty much positioning to make an attack.

Any assistance would be excelent!

Thanks in advance

*salute*

Hiya, i played the trial, loved it, just bought a cd key now i need some help with my airplane skills,

i learned how to get off the ground and land. thats about it lol, anyways i need some help with my air vs air and also some air vs ground/bombing :)

also i have est (Gmt - 5:00) time so, i can be on anywhere from 12:00pm to 12:00am+

Edited by oneal42

S!

Game name is Claus31. I usually play Mondays in the morning and afternoon and one day a week (usually Wed.) USA central time. I need help with axis A2A and bombing.

Edited by claus31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need some serious axis air training! For whatever reason I cant seem to level off once I become airborne, thereby severely tilting left or right and crashing immediately. Could it be my joystick or is there something I'm just not comprehending.

Thanks!

• B2K unpinned this topic