Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Infantry lag kills issues in town #4669

matamor

Probably because it is already in beta. Should be some improvements already in and if we can get the new host changes ported into 1.35 it will be even better.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• Lob12

• matamor

• delems

Top Posters In This Topic

• Free Play Account

Closed beta Gophur or the Beta server?

If its on the beta server Im sure BK could get on one night en masse and help test.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So what is the status of this? It's 2013 and the problem still exists. This won't help you if you want to impress the steam crowd. I HATE this about this game and I wish it would be fixed it just absolutely ruins CQC and discourages me from even wanting to attack or defend CPs. CRS?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Is this ever going to be fixed? I really hate the 1 sec delay of EI death. Simukills are the most annoying and unattractive thing in the game. This must be fixed before the steam release. New players won't put up with it and we'll all just be left with the small amount of loyal players of this game again. Please, put aside the new shiny US truck and fix this. End the simukills.

• 4 weeks later...

I was shooting people near me TWICE with a sniper rifle before the hit actually registered, and was unloading whole pistol clips into them to be safe. I also managed to run THROUGH a guy in a hallway, afterward I died from his shots lol.

I do remember a little of this from years ago though.

I never understood why a simple time stamp on the packets when the shot is fired couldn't be checked against the other person's shot's time stamp. Therefore throwing out the shot that happened last.

Bam, no more double kill. A crappy solution at best but at least it's a work around.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

About to make this one solved & fixed.

Thank you CRS and everyone for their input in that 6yearzz thread.

giphy.gif